BY WANDER BEAUTY

An all-in-one beauty enhancer for the face and cheeks with a highlighter on one end and a blush on the other. Bring natural-looking color to the lips and cheeks with the dual-ended, On-the-Glow Blush and Illuminator. Its cream-to-powder formula glides on effortlessly and blends seamlessly onto skin while adding gorgeous color and luminous sheen to every complexion. The hydrating blush brings natural color to lips and cheeks, while the soft focus highlighter leaves a natural glow. Ultra-fine pearlescent pigments capture and reflect light to illuminate the complexion. Infused with skincare ingredients and rich in vitamins A, C, and E, it hydrates skin and blends seamlessly. The dual-ended stick allows for easy use on-the-go. Perfect for all skintones, they can be worn alone on bare skin or with your existing beauty routine. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free and free of mineral oil and fragrance. "Our On-the-Glow Dual Ended Blush and Illuminator gives you that post vacation glow with a healthy flush of color year round. It's one of my must-have red carpet staples to look lit-from-within!" Lindsay Ellingson, Co-founder and Creative Director see more...

Miljorie A.
Boston, MA
Review for: Wander Beauty On-The-Glow Blush and Illuminator Coral Rose/ Nude Glow 2 x 0.11 oz more...
I've never heard of a product with a blush on one end and an illuminator on the other, what's unique about it is that it can be worn over 10 ways on the face, lips, eyes, and body! If that doesn't scream game changer to you then I don't know what is. I just love how its a convenient tool whenever I'm on the go or if I'm late. The blush gives more of a rosy flush and looks very flattering while other blushes make people look like a clown. For the illuminator, it's super creamy that it slides on like butter. Packaging is so elegant & beautiful it matches it's quality game. Love love love 💕
Shweta K.
Tallahassee , FL
Review for: Wander Beauty On-The-Glow Blush and Illuminator Bare/Nude Glow 2 x 0.11 oz more...
I love this blush, it gives a rosy buildable flush and the highlighter is subtle and easy to apply. It's not super creamy and thick which I find in a lot of cream blushes, it's just the right consistency and turns almost matte after a few minutes. The highlighter doesn't have any chunky glittery pieces which is a plus. Overall I love it so far, have worn it everyday for the past 2 weeks. I would try the other colors as well.
My skin tone is olive-tan and the bare (blush) nude glow (highlighter) are a perfect shade. Both the shades compliment each other well. I just wish they lasted a little longer, I did have to freshen it up and replay after 2-3 hours.
Kristen W.
Oklahoma City
Review for: Wander Beauty On-The-Glow Blush and Illuminator Soft Pink/ Nude Glow 2 x 0.11 oz more...
I love this blush because it has a great dewy finish! So if you are into that look you should check this blush out. The highlighter also has a nice dewy finish as well. It’s super portable and great for your travel bag or to throw into a purse for on the go.
Maggie E.
Scottsdale, AZ
Great double sided cream blush and cream highlighter on the go. I find it works best on fresh skin because the cream. I've had issues with using the product over foundation or preexisting bronzer. Great bright coral flush on the cheeks and the highlighter is very subtle. I deduct one star for the fact I've had issues layering over other products.
Lauren P.
Los Angeles, CA
First off I didn't give this the best rating because for the amount of product it is expensive and the packaging is unnecessary large- and also scratches suuuuper easily. The highlighter is very beautiful though but the blushes pigment is making and a bit patchy.
Aseel A.
This multitask product from this Gorgeous brand , This stick has on side illumination that can be use on face and body it gives soft natural glow to skin + the Blush on other side that can be used for cheeks & lips it add so beautiful natural color to them .
The formula actually so good it's cream to powder, my shade is ( Bare , Nude Glow ) .
Amy S.
Review for: Wander Beauty On-The-Glow Blush And Illuminator Soft Pink/ Nude Glow 2 x 0.11 oz more...
Easiest travel to product. Carry this product everywhere with me just grab it shows it in your purse you can use it on anything. It applies easy and true color
Rebecca H.
Chattanooga, TN
Not impressed with this. It doesn't blend well at all. The color is nice but the highlight is to dark for fair skin girls.
Yonna W.
This product is good I use it mostly every day put I dont have the money to get it all the time but I love this product
Trish S.
Such beautiful shades! Very blendable since it is a smooth creamy formula. Love that it comes with a highlight!
Sabrina T.
Los Angeles, CA
How blendable is the blush? Is it hard to work with it?
Laura H.
How shiny is this highlighter? I have oily skin so I tend to avoid highlights, but I want to try this one!
Nava Y.
Oklahoma City, OK
Are there any dupes for this product? It looks lovely and I might be willing to buy but the $42 price tag isn’t settling well with me for a blush and highlighter stick.
Influenster M.
I love how this looks, is it worth getting?? I'd appreciate the feedback
Whitney G.
Oily skin users, does it stay put all day?

Sephora