WANDER BEAUTY Lift Off Purifying and Brightening Peel Off Mask

A bright berry pearl purifying and brightening peel off mask packed with intense antioxidants to instantly detoxify and awaken dull skin.

Our bright berry pearl peel off mask containing a blend of skin-loving acai, goji berry, blueberry, lychee, mangosteen and green tea extracts that instantly purify and replenish dull skin. Kaolin absorbs excess oil and draws our impurities, minimizing the appearance of enlarged pores. This skin-saving mask dries quickly and lifts off effortlessly to reveal a smoother, clearer, and brighter complexion.

Ingredients: Water, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Alcohol, Glycerin, Kaolin, 1,2-Hexanediol, PVP, VP/VA Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Sodium Polystyrene Sulfonate, Silica, Bentonite, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Propylene Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Panthenol, Lycium Chinense Fruit Extract, Litchi Chinensis Fruit Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Monarda Didyma Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Maltodextrin, Garcinia Mangostana Fruit Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Pyridoxine HCl, Ethylhexylglycerin, CI 15850:1, CI 77499, Tin Oxide (CI 77861)

Usage:

Smooth an even layer all over face avoiding the eye area.  Leave on for 10-15 minutes or until mask is completely dry and slowly peel off from edges. Lift Off Purifying and Brightening Peel Off Mask can also be used to spot treat around the nose or t-zone area.

For sensitive skin, Wander Beauty recommends a patch test on the inner arm or neck prior to use. If skin turns red, do not continue.

Does the brightening component sting?
me encantaría poder probar su producto y recomendarlo en mis redes sociales!!!
Can i get a simple ?
Start your review of WANDER BEAUTY Lift Off Purifying and Brightening Peel Off Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Yadira M.
WANDER BEAUTY Lift Off Purifying and Brightening Peel Off Mask uploaded by Yadira M.
I love this mask I do it only 1 time a week it helps my skin look more smooth and replenished dull skin. I love the color and how easy it is to use . The peeling off is a little hard specially if you have dry skin . Over all I love it !!!!
Kelley M.
Hagerstown, MD
WANDER BEAUTY Lift Off Purifying and Brightening Peel Off Mask uploaded by Kelley M.
If you’re looking for a fun, TikTok or Instagram worthy mask that delivers instant results, look no further! I decided to add this to my Boxycharm Pop-Up Order and boy am I glad I did! I was not expecting the next-level results this mask gave me, and I’ll admit it was a little painful to peel off, but my fresh face of new skin was worth it, plus beauty is pain right??! This is honestly the type of pain that will make you laugh at the things we put ourselves through, but it was in no way a deterrent for me to use the mask again. I will reach for this whenever my skin is feeling dull. I love the pearly magenta color too!
Meaghan C.
Lakeland, FL
WANDER BEAUTY Lift Off Purifying and Brightening Peel Off Mask uploaded by Meaghan C.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a rose gold peel off mask, it’s super gentle and doesn’t hurt when you take it off! It does help to replenish dull skin and brighten!
Stephanie W.
Hayward, CA
WANDER BEAUTY Lift Off Purifying and Brightening Peel Off Mask uploaded by Stephanie W.
This mask has a cool metallic purple color. It has açaí, goii berry, blueberry, lychee, mangosteen, green tea extracts, and kaolin clay. It works to hydrate, purify, absorb excess oil and give a smoother and brighter complexion. It was effective and I did notice these effects after use. However, I did not like the smell of this mask. It also took a while to dry. You have to be careful about putting this near your hairline as it pulls when you lift it off. Overall okay, but wouldn’t repurchase. WANDER BEAUTY Lift Off Purifying and Brightening Peel Off Mask #purifyingmask #facemask #mask #beauty #skin #skincare #regimen #skinroutine #skinregimen #beautifulskin #brightening #hydrating #hydration #wanderbeauty #selfcare #maskmoment #clay #kaolinclay #brighteningmask
Lyreitza C.
Sanford, FL
WANDER BEAUTY Lift Off Purifying and Brightening Peel Off Mask uploaded by Lyreitza C.
Me fascina este producto es un peel off que purifica e ilumina tu rostro sin maltratarlo. Se puede retirar fácilmente sin que te duela tu piel se siente suave y ves la diferencia al instante. Pasó mis expectativas. Wander Beauty Lift Off Purifying and Brightening Peel Off Mask
Ivonn C.
Sanford, FL
WANDER BEAUTY Lift Off Purifying and Brightening Peel Off Mask uploaded by Ivonn C.
Es bueno, se siente la diferencia en tu piel cuando lo retiras más suave, si tiendes a tener vello facial te va doler un poco cuando lo quites, se seca rápido y su olor es agradable. Lo recomiendo.
Lisa B.
Mars, PA
WANDER BEAUTY Lift Off Purifying and Brightening Peel Off Mask uploaded by Lisa B.
Purchased at: ULTA
WANDER BEAUTY Lift Off Purifying and Brightening Peel Off Mask I love this mask and incorporate it 2 times a week into my beauty routine. I absolutely see my skin brightening and mask peels off easily. All excess oil an impurities are drawn out. All natural ingredients. Dries quickly and peels off effortlessly. This product is at a medium price-point.
Jessy M.
Poplar Grove, IL
WANDER BEAUTY Lift Off Purifying and Brightening Peel Off Mask uploaded by Jessy M.
I like to apply this mask with a brush, as I feel you get way better coverage. I feel like you need a bit more product to get a nice layer for an easy peel. Because I add more product it does take a while to fully dry. My face feels incredibly soft afterwards.
McKenzie D.
East Syracuse, NY
WANDER BEAUTY Lift Off Purifying and Brightening Peel Off Mask uploaded by McKenzie D.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is absolutely my favorite mask. It has a very cool metallic look when it’s dry. It applies very easily and drys nicely so it’s not hard to peel off. The results are great honestly I’ve never seen too many improvements from other masks but this one really brightens and firms the skin. It also helped even out my skin tone and reduce the size of my pores. Leaving my skin with a soft firm feeling.
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
WANDER BEAUTY Lift Off Purifying and Brightening Peel Off Mask uploaded by Klair H.
This is one of the best peel off masks I have used. It smells amazing and feels really nice on. When you peel it off it leaves your face feeling soooo soft! It’s so worth trying!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
nino A.