BY WANDER BEAUTY

A bright berry pearl purifying and brightening peel off mask packed with intense antioxidants to instantly detoxify and awaken dull skin.

Our bright berry pearl peel off mask containing a blend of skin-loving acai, goji berry, blueberry, lychee, mangosteen and green tea extracts that instantly purify and replenish dull skin. Kaolin absorbs excess oil and draws our impurities, minimizing the appearance of enlarged pores. This skin-saving mask dries quickly and lifts off effortlessly to reveal a smoother, clearer, and brighter complexion.

Ingredients: Water, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Alcohol, Glycerin, Kaolin, 1,2-Hexanediol, PVP, VP/VA Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Sodium Polystyrene Sulfonate, Silica, Bentonite, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Propylene Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Panthenol, Lycium Chinense Fruit Extract, Litchi Chinensis Fruit Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Monarda Didyma Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Maltodextrin, Garcinia Mangostana Fruit Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Pyridoxine HCl, Ethylhexylglycerin, CI 15850:1, CI 77499, Tin Oxide (CI 77861)

Usage:

Smooth an even layer all over face avoiding the eye area.  Leave on for 10-15 minutes or until mask is completely dry and slowly peel off from edges. Lift Off Purifying and Brightening Peel Off Mask can also be used to spot treat around the nose or t-zone area.

For sensitive skin, Wander Beauty recommends a patch test on the inner arm or neck prior to use. If skin turns red, do not continue.

• Is this similar to any of Glam Glows peel off masks?2 Answers
  • This looks amazing. How is this brand?3 Answers
  • What do you like about this product? WANDER BEAUTY Lift ...2 Answers
WANDER BEAUTY Lift Off Purifying and Brightening Peel Off Mask

Start your review of WANDER BEAUTY Lift Off Purifying and Brightening Peel Off Mask!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Shannon C.
Dora, AL
❤️👌🏼⭐️🔥🔥🔥 I’m a new ‘Wander Beauty’ user! I still I have a lot of products to try in order to give my final and complete stamp of definite recommendation or approval but so far so good I mean I know there are a decent company and they’re trying to come up and get better like other cosmetic companies like I’m sure they want to get to where...Tarte! IS AT??? Like that! Yesssss. Maybe and that may end up happening, but maybe not however in the pictures or photos there a bottle looks purple as Mann is they made of our most Berry/ pink color!???🤷🏻‍♀️ but is the exact same thing it’s the lift off purifying and brightening peel off mask! The same amount to60 mL 2.02 ounces which is a perfect size! I got this in my BC luxe box... I mean I don’t understand why any woman in every woman out there who subscribes to any type of beauty box doesn’t just spend a few extra dollars to get the best box out there without paying like you’re paying for fab fit fun or anything because I’ve gotten them a couple of times I’ve tried every box just about out there literally I was paying almost a car payment I might thenbased foundation payment merrily and only dealing among beauty boxes so I had to make a change because it was getting quite out of hand and my fiancé was not happy to say the least in the end! Basically I’m glad that part is over with and I don’t have to go back to learning that the hard way because I just jumped in with both feet and went to ordering them all you know? I wanted to try everyone you know I didn’t think I would find the right one that was made just for me until I tried them all? So if any of you out there have any question of any kind honey I’ve talk to customer service more times then days you’ve probably lived! So if you have a question about any of it shoot it to me about any beauty boxer about when they bill are about any of that I can get back to you in a snap and let you know the answer! Anyways #wanderbeauty Wander-I respect where they stand in the cosmetic and help world I understand where they want to be and I would love to collaborate with them and will probably send them an email or shoot them a DM because that is what I do and that is what I love!!😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰 I would recommend this name brand in any of the make up actually just a pawn Wyatt basing off just what I’ve seen on Instagram and how it looks on women I would not recommend any of the foundation or anything because I don’t recommend anything that you know expensive and major and less I know for a fact it’s quite something else I mean it has the really be a product of a kind!🥰
⭐️⭐️⭐️ I completely No that not only is it has on it that it really is a rose gold pearl peel off mask and it contains a like the skin sucking skin loving blend of fruit extracts that heal your skin and purify it and replenish like the underneath door skin! There is the ingredient in there especially that helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and hyperpigmentation!
Now that’s wild! But this is the gray for a lot of us is how it says it gives you more vibrant looking skin but lift off dries quickly and pills away easily leaving you with smoother clearer and brighter skin suitable for all types of skin! So this is a great product for anyone with acne or trying to get rid of blemishes black kids what have you anything and everything and wrinkles!
Jessica P.
Mantachie , MS
I received this in my Boxy Luxe this month. I was pretty disappointed in this one. They made a custom bottle for the boxycharm and it was very pretty. Went on well and was pearly in color. The problem came in when it was time to peel it off. It would peel in tiny tiny sections. I spent 15 minutes in the mirror trying to peel it off little shreds at a time. I ended up just rewatching my face to get it off. Kind of annoying. As far as the effects, I noticed nothing other than it making my face really red. Maybe I didn’t use it right. Idk but I’ve used mask like this before with zero issues. Just not the product for me
Heidi B.
Augusta,Maine
I dont usually buy peel off masks because I don't have clogged pores but I received this Wander Beauty Lift Off Purifying And Brightening Peel Off Mask in my March BoxyCharm monthly subscription box.I've heard all good things from other charmers about other Wander Beauty masks and now have tried this one a few times.It contains a lot of natural products like green tea extract ,acai,and blueberry to name a few which i do know these are excellent for antioxidizing and purifying my skin!It also contains kaolin clay to help draw out excess oils and impurities.This comes out in a thick pink goopy sticky substance and goes on easy.It drys quick in 10 to 15 minutes and peels off easily with out any pain leaving my skin looking brighter and clearer feeling so smooth!Even the next morning your skin looks and feels fresh and ready to start your day. WANDER BEAUTY Lift Off Purifying and Brightening Peel Off Mask. #BoxyCharm #Influenter #hidey1220
jenn h.
White plains, NY
I recently got this mask in my March boxycharm. The one that I got was a limited edition for boxycharm. The formula was changed to a rose gold formula for the months theme in rose. The mask is very effective it did not disappoint me at all. I've been looking for a peeling mask for a while and I definitely would recommend this mask, especially if you have sensitive skin. I recommend applying a thin layer around the face and a thick layer around the T-Zone. I like that lift off mask is a purifying and brightening peel off mask, and it's not so rough like other detox peel-off mask that I have that hurts when you take it off. WANDER BEAUTY Lift Off Purifying and Brightening Peel Off MaskBoxycharm
Katrina M.
Bloomington, CA
Love the sensory experience this mask delivers, with the fun shiny purple color and the satisfying peel away sensation. The mask left my skin soft and bright, as well as perfectly primed for some deep hydration, as I followed up with serums and moisturizing. The only complaint would be in order to a good peel, you need to apply it very generously. I used 1/4th of the tube on my first application, so I went thinner with the second application in an attempt to conserve. It took forever trying to peel tiny pieces away. Big mistake. So you only get maybe four applications per tube if you want to do a full face, which makes it a bit pricey in my opinion. The brand also recommends doing a T-zone only application as an option, which would stretch the product for maybe a couple of additional uses.
Jaclyn R.
Virginia Beach
Omg! It hurts SO MUCH!  I like the packaging, it’s beautiful when you put it on your face. But neither of those things are important in your skin care regimen. I put a decent amount on and waited 25 minutes for it to dry completely. It was OK to pull off my four head, my cheeks on the other hand still hurt and hour and a half later. I had to put my night cream on to help soothe the pain. My face does feel smoother. But for it to hurt that badly, my face should be as soft as a newborn babies a**.  I do NOT recommend this product.  Not Worth the pain or the $34 WANDER BEAUTY Lift Off Purifying and Brightening Peel Off Mask
Ashley N.
Kinda conflicted with this review as this was my first time using a peel off mask and have nothing to compare it to. To start off, the packaging is so cute and the product is a gorgeous shiny color. It seems a little pricey for the product though. I have sensitive skin and it didnt irritate it at all which was great! It really helped with the oily parts on my face and smells nice. My skin feels a little softer but I don't notice a huge difference. My only real problems with it are that it dries SO quickly which made it a little difficult to apply and it was a little hard to see on the skin so It was difficult to see where I had already applied and how much was there which made the peeling difficult in the areas that were applied more thin.
Kari D.
Biddeford, ME
Im loving this peel away mask. I got mine eith my BoxyLuxe so its a really cool pink glittery color. This is one heavy duty face mask. It worked but it hurt as well lol unfortunately I have big deep dark pores that leave me super insecure but this mask removered all that and every little hair on my face. And left my skin so smooth & incredibly clear. It actually removed my huge black heads and made my face clear. I highly recommend this product and I'll definitely be buying this again. This is a live saver for me. And has definitely changed my skin game for sure
Ruby R.
Mineral Wells
I received Wander Beauty Purifying and Brightening Peel Off Mask through my BoxyLuxe. It has a pinky pearl color. Very shiny. It was fun applying it. It took about 15 minutes to dry. Once it did, it looked almost like plastic. I peeled it off fairly easily. I wish it was more intense though because I prefer masks that peel off gross black or whiteheads and peach fuzz. Haha. My skin felt nice and had a nice natural glow to it. I really enjoyed it.
Jessica C.
I didn’t like this the first time I tried it because I applied it with a light hand and it peeled off in dime-sized bits. Someone on Reddit said that it peels much better when applied thick, so I gave it another shot, and yeah, it was a much more satisfying attempt. It came off clean in one sheet! Applied thick, it took about 40 minutes to dry. The results were okay, my skin felt smooth and that’s cool. The bottle itself feels about half-full and with the way I had to apply it to get it to peel nicely, I think I only have about two usages left. I don’t hate it, but I definitely won’t repurchase this.
Jen H.
Boardman
Has anyone had a negative skin reaction with this mask?
Ambreezy (.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Has anyone used this mask? Any feedback positive or negative would be welcomed!
Brittany L.
Chandler, AZ
Is this product worth it!?