Wander Beauty Layover Hydrating Ampoule

Wander Beauty Layover Hydrating Ampoule

What it is: A lightweight hydrating ampoule that quickly sinks into skin to deliver a softer, brighter, more youthful complexion. What it does: It features a hydrating blend of beta-glucan and 10% birch juice to help deliver supple, radiant skin. Made with hyaluronic acid, which is known to hold 1,000 times its weight in water, beta-glucan helps firm, smooth and hydrate the skin. The birch juice helps retain moisture. How to use: Massage a few

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wander Beauty Layover Hydrating Ampoule!
How would you rate this product?
San Antonio, TX
This is a great ampoule! I’ve been using it for 2 months now, I still have a ton left in the bottle, and I’ve seen such a big difference in my skin in 2 months. The deep set lines in my forehead have become much less pronounced. And my skin feels so much softer now than it was when I first started using this.

Looking for your answer?