Add a Photo

By WANDER BEAUTY

A multitasking, illuminating facial mist that hydrates, nourishes and refreshes. Glow Getter Mist is a four-in-one primer, hydrating mist, setting spray, and skin refresher that's expertly formulated with a blend of skin-loving ingredients (including 25 nourishing oils and six fruit and herbal extracts) for a burst of radiance. It's enriched with Icelandic glacier water, which is filtered through layers of volcanic rock. It has a unique blend of minerals that calm and soothe skin. The fine mist provides a quick, lightweight, and even glow while globally-inspired, skin-loving ingredients improve your complexion with a dewy finish. Mist over the face and body to quench dry skin and diminish dullness or use the uplifting rose scent as a mid-day pick me up. Ideal for traveling, this fine mist moisturizer can be used to get glowing, luminous skin that never feels greasy or sticky. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Wander Beauty creates multitasking makeup essentials so you can look gorgeous on the go. The brand draws from global inspiration as each formula is enriched with skin-loving ingredients from around the world. Wander Beauty is color to be carried. This product is free of mineral oil, fragrance, and is gluten-free and cruelty-free.

Ferne M.
Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY

I tested this at Sephora a few days ago and I like it. It lasted on me for 6 hours without wearing off. It has a very light clean scent (basically, I couldn't smell it which is good) and I love the results. It is a face moisturizer and it looks like your skin has a healthy, dewy glow.
Kristin L.
Kristin L.
Brooklyn, NY

I am so obsessed with this mist. I have oily skin so I was a little hesitant to use this but it definitely works! It doesn't make me feel greasy and provides a natural healthy glow. It actually helps hydrates my skin so I'm less oily. Would definitely recommend!
Stephanie
Stephanie
Brooklyn, NY

Really creates a beautiful glow! I love this mist and its so versatile too! I use it for everything from refreshing myself on a plane ride, or setting my makeup with it. I absolutely love it!
Bella A.
Bella A.

Absolutely love this product. Gave me a nice glow all day long but never made me look oily or too shiny. So happy with this product will buy again and again.
Gliter é o melhor dde todos quero que nunca ussou use é serio não tem coisa melhor no mundo que isso! eu ja ussei esse é recomendo
Leah N.
Dest D.

What is it
Haley M.
Haley M.

Is this more of a moisturizer or setting spray? Or used for highlight?
What does it do to your skin?
Marijke v.
Marijke v.

Would this give the same effect as a highlighter?

Join Now