Wander Beauty Glow Getter Mist uploaded by Beverly B.Wander Beauty Glow Getter Mist uploaded by Beverly B.Wander Beauty Glow Getter Mist uploaded by Jody S.

BY WANDER BEAUTY

A multitasking, illuminating facial mist that hydrates, nourishes and refreshes. Glow Getter Mist is a four-in-one primer, hydrating mist, setting spray, and skin refresher that's expertly formulated with a blend of skin-loving ingredients (including 25 nourishing oils and six fruit and herbal extracts) for a burst of radiance. It's enriched with Icelandic glacier water, which is filtered through layers of volcanic rock. It has a unique blend of minerals that calm and soothe skin. The fine mist provides a quick, lightweight, and even glow while globally-inspired, skin-loving ingredients improve your complexion with a dewy finish. Mist over the face and body to quench dry skin and diminish dullness or use the uplifting rose scent as a mid-day pick me up. Ideal for traveling, this fine mist moisturizer can be used to get glowing, luminous skin that never feels greasy or sticky. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Wander Beauty creates multitasking makeup essentials so you can look gorgeous on the go. The brand draws from global inspiration as each formula is enriched with skin-loving ingredients from around the world. Wander Beauty is color to be carried. This product is free of mineral oil, fragrance, and is gluten-free and cruelty-free.

Grace R.
Moreno Valley ca
I really like this mist you can set your makeup in place to make it last all day long or you can apply this before makeup as a primer to make your makeup look very glowy and dewy and it smells really nice and it applies really nice as well I into the skin and the packaging is very nice and luxurious highly recommend
Chunyan L.
I love the scent of this! It has a very light rosy smell. I don’t use it as a setting spray so I can’t comment on how well it makes my makeup last. I use it on my bare face when I don’t feel like putting on foundation because it makes my skin glow. I love the dewy look that it gives me. The only thing is that it leaves my skin very tacky.
Jody S.
Locust Grove, GA
This product leaves a beautiful glow to your skin. It has a slight pleasant scent. This is good for the no makeup, makeup look. Doesn’t leave an oily coat on the skin. I think this is a great product......
Shweta K.
Tallahassee , FL
I like my skin to look dewey fresh with a minimal look and this spray achieves that. It's gentle to be worn underneath your makeup to give a very fresh glowy look. It's effective and long lasting. I would buy this product again and again and again! :)
Kerry G.
Wilmington, DE
My favorite facial spray when you want to be glowing! Doesn't irritate or clog my sensitive acne prone skin like some other sprays can and leaves a healthy, radiant glow! Love Wander!
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
I would definitely use this because there's some things that I have found to be known The one thing that I am learning is that if you have a little glitter in your powder or like in the spray mist. It really does make you look a little bit more gorgeous. At 58 I always use a body powder around my shoulders because it made my clothes feel better on me. It has a little glistening in it and people always noticed. I am into a little glitter don't have to go all out just a little. I would definitely try this product
Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
I tested this at Sephora a few days ago and I like it. It lasted on me for 6 hours without wearing off. It has a very light clean scent (basically, I couldn't smell it which is good) and I love the results. It is a face moisturizer and it looks like your skin has a healthy, dewy glow.
Jennifer P.
I would really love to try this product !!!! It sounds Awesome !!!!!!!! I don't know how much it costs but I still want it ! If you know the price of this please let me know ??!! Thanks
Stephanie
Brooklyn, NY
Really creates a beautiful glow! I love this mist and its so versatile too! I use it for everything from refreshing myself on a plane ride, or setting my makeup with it. I absolutely love it!
Klaudia K.
Centereach, NY
Love this product! Perfect in so many ways. I use it as primer, setting spray, and as a refresher throughout the day. Having oily skin i was hesitant, but it works great with it. It is very lightweight and does not feel tacky. Highly recommend!
Leah N.
West Columbia, SC
What is it?
Limor Z.
Studio City, CA
Where do they sell this product????
Jennifer P.
~Wander Beauty Glow Getter Mist~ Hi ! Does anyone know the price of this product ?!? I would really LOVE to know !!
Shakira M.
Is this spray or is it in cream?

Sephora