Add a Photo

By WANDER BEAUTY
#38 in Facial Mists

A multitasking, illuminating facial mist that hydrates, nourishes and refreshes. Glow Getter Mist is a four-in-one primer, hydrating mist, setting spray, and skin refresher that's expertly formulated with a blend of skin-loving ingredients (including 25 nourishing oils and six fruit and herbal extracts) for a burst of radiance. It's enriched with Icelandic glacier water, which is filtered through layers of volcanic rock. It has a unique blend of minerals that calm and soothe skin. The fine mist provides a quick, lightweight, and even glow while globally-inspired, skin-loving ingredients improve your complexion with a dewy finish. Mist over the face and body to quench dry skin and diminish dullness or use the uplifting rose scent as a mid-day pick me up. Ideal for traveling, this fine mist moisturizer can be used to get glowing, luminous skin that never feels greasy or sticky. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Wander Beauty creates multitasking makeup essentials so you can look gorgeous on the go. The brand draws from global inspiration as each formula is enriched with skin-loving ingredients from around the world. Wander Beauty is color to be carried. This product is free of mineral oil, fragrance, and is gluten-free and cruelty-free.

claudia n.
claudia n.
Mount Washington Kentucky

I would definitely use this because there's some things that I have found to be known The one thing that I am learning is that if you have a little glitter in your powder or like in the spray mist. It really does make you look a little bit more gorgeous. At 58 I always use a body powder around my shoulders because it made my clothes feel better on me. It has a little glistening in it and people always noticed. I am into a little glitter don't have to go all out just a little. I would definitely try this product
Ferne M.
Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY

I tested this at Sephora a few days ago and I like it. It lasted on me for 6 hours without wearing off. It has a very light clean scent (basically, I couldn't smell it which is good) and I love the results. It is a face moisturizer and it looks like your skin has a healthy, dewy glow.
Kristin L.
Kristin L.
Brooklyn, NY

I am so obsessed with this mist. I have oily skin so I was a little hesitant to use this but it definitely works! It doesn't make me feel greasy and provides a natural healthy glow. It actually helps hydrates my skin so I'm less oily. Would definitely recommend!
Klaudia K.
Klaudia K.
Centereach, NY

Love this product! Perfect in so many ways. I use it as primer, setting spray, and as a refresher throughout the day. Having oily skin i was hesitant, but it works great with it. It is very lightweight and does not feel tacky. Highly recommend!
Ruzica R.
Ruzica R.

It's a nice product it has primrose oil it helps hydrate and nourish your face gives it a hydrated look and adds a little shine, it reminds me of the Mac fix plus same smell doesn't do anything else special.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Brooklyn, NY

Really creates a beautiful glow! I love this mist and its so versatile too! I use it for everything from refreshing myself on a plane ride, or setting my makeup with it. I absolutely love it!
Jennifer P.

I would really love to try this product !!!! It sounds Awesome !!!!!!!! I don't know how much it costs but I still want it ! If you know the price of this please let me know ??!! Thanks
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
Fort Myers, FL

Gave it 2 stars because I haven't tried it before but I would love to. Everyone likes using oils and stuff for photo shoots I just want something simple and not so oily to work with.
Bella A.
Bella A.

Absolutely love this product. Gave me a nice glow all day long but never made me look oily or too shiny. So happy with this product will buy again and again.
Emily B.
Emily B.

This mist works so well! It sprays on really smooth and goes all over my face! It works really well and helps my skin look good all day! It's so gentle too!
Leah N.
Leah N.
West Columbia, SC
What is it?
Jennifer P.

~Wander Beauty Glow Getter Mist~ Hi ! Does anyone know the price of this product ?!? I would really LOVE to know !!

Haley M.
Haley M.

Is this more of a moisturizer or setting spray? Or used for highlight?
zeenah k.
zeenah k.

Where can I buy this product?

Join Now