Wander Beauty Glow Ahead Illuminating Face Oil 0.84 oz/ 25 mL

by Wander Beauty

A lightweight, illuminating face oil, enriched with skin-loving ingredients to help lock in moisture and bring out skin's inner radiance. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Dark Spots, and Loss of Firmness and ElasticityFormulation: OilHighlighted Ingredients:- Castor Oil: Helps restore skin's natural moisture balance, and provides high levels of ricinoleic acid, a potent fatty acid, to shield skin against harmful bacteria. - Black Currant Seed Oil: Moisturizes skin and helps support elasticity to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and provides gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), an essential fatty acid with omegas 3, 6 and 9.

Does it make you oily?
Wander Beauty Glow Ahead Illuminating Face Oil 0.84 oz/ 25 mL I would like to try this product. What do you think about it ? I guess it is good foe dry skin, right?
Start your review of Wander Beauty Glow Ahead Illuminating Face Oil 0.84 oz/ 25 mL!
1,474 reviews
I love this illuminating beauty glow face oil. It’s such a multipurpose beauty product. You can use it with nothing else to give your face that natural primed glow. Or you can use it as a primer to make your foundation really pop
Wander Beauty Glow Ahead Illuminating Face Oil 0.84 oz/ 25 mL uploaded by Patricia H.
I started to use this product because I got it from boxycharm but it is not something I would buy. That doesn’t mean I didn’t like it but it is not that great. It feels good on the skin and it hydrates my face giving a little bit of glow but I don’t think the price it’s worth it.
Gaffney, SC
Wander Beauty Glow Ahead Illuminating Face Oil 0.84 oz/ 25 mL uploaded by Haley J.
Love this stuff. Leaves my skin so hydrated and glowy. There are days I wear no makeup and just slap some of this on my face and feel absolutely amazing. If you have not tried this GLOW AHEAD and get you some of this
Salem, OR
I though I would t enjoy this product because of oily skin but i was wrong I use it at night and when I wake up in the morning my skin is glowing and plump I’ve been using for about 3 months definitely recommend!
Astoria , OR
Wander Beauty Glow Ahead Illuminating Face Oil 0.84 oz/ 25 mL uploaded by leoma E.
I received this in one of my boxycharm boxes, it goes on nicely and isn’t sticky. I don’t feel like it does much for making my face glow but it does feel good on skin. I probably wouldn’t end up buying on my own
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
I received this as a Christmas gift and was unsure what to expect, as I have never used a face oil before. Overall, I really liked it! It was good at hydrating my dry skin and giving it a healthy glow!
Louisville, MS
I love using this illuminator over my primer before foundation. Especially if I'm wanting some extra glow in my look that day. I'd definitely suggest this product and I do use it all the time!
Not really happy with this product. I have oily skin with enlarged pores. I thought that this product would be nice to hydrate my skin under Makeup but it makes my skin rather dry, which almost never happens.
Cheyenne
Wander Beauty Glow Ahead Illuminating Face Oil 0.84 oz/ 25 mL uploaded by Maria L.
Me encanta colocar este producto antes de mi maquillaje ya que deja un glow muy bonito y mi rostro luce radiante. Es definitivamente el complemento perfecto para un maquillaje de noche.
Medford , WI
Wonderful product. I love the pink color and glitter. The smell is pleasant. I use this after a serum and it moisturizes and brightens my face instantly. Would definitely use again.