Wander Beauty Glow Ahead Illuminating Face Oil 0.84 oz/ 25 mL

by Wander Beauty

A lightweight, illuminating face oil, enriched with skin-loving ingredients to help lock in moisture and bring out skin's inner radiance. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Dark Spots, and Loss of Firmness and ElasticityFormulation: OilHighlighted Ingredients:- Castor Oil: Helps restore skin's natural moisture balance, and provides high levels of ricinoleic acid, a potent fatty acid, to shield skin against harmful bacteria. - Black Currant Seed Oil: Moisturizes skin and helps support elasticity to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and provides gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), an essential fatty acid with omegas 3, 6 and 9.

Does it make you oily?
Wander Beauty Glow Ahead Illuminating Face Oil 0.84 oz/ 25 mL I would like to try this product. What do you think about it ? I guess it is good foe dry skin, right?
Start your review of Wander Beauty Glow Ahead Illuminating Face Oil 0.84 oz/ 25 mL!
New Castle
When i bought wander beauty glow ahead illuminating face oil at first try i didnot like it, but after that when acne come back i try this product again( because it has Niacinamide )day after day and yes!!! This product really works, my skin start looking even better, and also stop my acne at some point ... When u use this product u didnot fell discomfort, maybe because immediately start absorbed ... Not only that it has amazing gllitter and i also like smell... so, try this product 👈🏻
Richmond, BC
I received Wander Beauty Glow Ahead Illuminating Face Oil in a subscription box and I was so excited to try this product out. It has been over a month since I've been using it, and I don't think this is something I will repurchase as I didn't notice any visible glow on my face. I tried using increasing the amount of product I would apply, but it made no difference. Although, this product is ideal for oily skin type!
Wander Beauty Glow Ahead Illuminating Face Oil 0.84 oz/ 25 mL uploaded by Keylin H.
If I put this product on before my foundation, I will have a beautiful complexion throughout the day! It give a nice glow without feeling greasy or sticky! But be careful if you use this with any kind of greasy moisturizer because you could end up very oily! I got this with my boxycharm subscription and I luv it!
Saskatoon, SK
Wander Beauty Glow Ahead Illuminating Face Oil 0.84 oz/ 25 mL uploaded by Shayma H.
Nice serum, has sparkles which is a bit weird but you can use it as a makeup primer so it makes your foundation glowing. It smells like roses. I use it on its own without makeup and makes my face glow. Works on dry skin and it’s a bit hydrating too. #wonderbeauty #serum #skincare [product:wander-beauty-glow-ahead-illuminating-face-oil-0.84-oz/-25-ml]
Wander Beauty Glow Ahead Illuminating Face Oil 0.84 oz/ 25 mL uploaded by Annileysi R.
love this product, this is coming from a girl who doesn’t have dry skin. I have combo or combination skin. This is one of my favorite face products. I love how this has changed my skin. My face glows, my pores are smaller, and my blotchiness is fading 💓[product:wander-beauty-glow-ahead-illuminating-face-oil-084-oz/-25-ml]
Wander Beauty Glow Ahead Illuminating Face Oil 0.84 oz/ 25 mL uploaded by Sarah A.
Been using this for about a month & I’m intrigued by the contents in this such as the antioxidants. My skin instantly gets some type of sheen and luminosity, it feels moisturized and soft. It also can be used as a base prior to makeup application. Wander Beauty Glow Ahead Illuminating Face Oil 0.84 oz/ 25 mL
This is a great product and another goodie from boxycharm. This is good stuff. I mean its hydrating and a little goes a long way. As an extra oily person I don't particularly like a dewy look but this stuff doesn't give that oily heavy feel. It's nice and light, no more than 3 drops for me.
i love how quickly the oil absorbs into my skin and it doesnt feel greasy at all even thought its an oil and you dont need much for the whole face and it give such a beautiful glow to the skin and can be use for non makeup days to look glowy natural like your were born that way lol
I got this product in my boxy charm subscription and I really like it. I usually put it on after I’ve done my skincare and before I put a primer on. I mix it in my foundation too. I have dry skin and this leaves my skin looking glowy af! So glad I got to try this!
It hydrates and prepares skin for foundation perfectly! Three drops is enough to spread the product on whole face. Keeps skin glowing and moistured. It blends to pores perfectly. Even though it's a bit expensive it's worth it. I love it and reccomend to everyone.