Wander Beauty Glow Ahead Illuminating Face Oil 0.84 oz/ 25 mL

by Wander Beauty

A lightweight, illuminating face oil, enriched with skin-loving ingredients to help lock in moisture and bring out skin's inner radiance. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Dark Spots, and Loss of Firmness and ElasticityFormulation: OilHighlighted Ingredients:- Castor Oil: Helps restore skin's natural moisture balance, and provides high levels of ricinoleic acid, a potent fatty acid, to shield skin against harmful bacteria. - Black Currant Seed Oil: Moisturizes skin and helps support elasticity to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and provides gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), an essential fatty acid with omegas 3, 6 and 9.

Does it make you oily?
Wander Beauty Glow Ahead Illuminating Face Oil 0.84 oz/ 25 mL I would like to try this product. What do you think about it ? I guess it is good foe dry skin, right?
Start your review of Wander Beauty Glow Ahead Illuminating Face Oil 0.84 oz/ 25 mL!
Tiffin, OH
This is good for under foundation. Alone it’s way too sparkly. As in you can see every sparkle on your face. It’s a good primer.
Love definitely gave me that glow I was look for and application was great and so easy. Definitely would change the applicator.
Negaunee, MI
This face oil is great to use in replace of a primer before makeup or just as a illuminating tinted moisturizer. Love this.
Edinburg, TX
Wander Beauty Glow Ahead Illuminating Face Oil 0.84 oz/ 25 mL uploaded by Cristina E.
Love it ! It makes my face very shinny ❤ i really recommend it, its nice. #wanderbeauty #illuminating #faceoil #glowahead
Lake Mary, FL
After using this face oil my face was radiant and glowing and it brightened and mosturuzed my skin for a healthy look.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this face oil 💪🏻 i mix it in with my foundation to have that under glow but it also helps my face not look cakey
Bremen , IN
Este aceite de cara yo lo uso como primer para hidratar mi piel antes de maquillarme esta súper padre es lo mejor
Honestly I don’t know if this is doing to much for my skin but I love the way it feels it’s light airy and smooth
Wethersfield
Love this product. It creates a definite “glow from within” effect when used under cosmetics. Highly recommend
I like this oil because my face looks hidrate and iluminaré . I received this in my boxy charm susbscription