Wander Beauty Flash Focus Hydrating Foundation Stick uploaded by May L.

BY WANDER BEAUTY #24 in Foundation Sticks

A hydrating foundation stick enriched with a special blend of skincare ingredients that glide effortlessly onto skin. Flash Focus Hydrating Foundation Stick glides easily onto the skin for a flawless, smooth finish. Perfect for all skin types, the buildable, lightweight formula neutralizes the look of redness and reduces discoloration. Portable and precise, it is easy to apply on-the-go. Versatile enough to deliver sheer, medium or full coverage that looks natural, this creamy formula can be used for spot treating imperfections or all over coverage from day to night. Its unique complex of coconut oil, hyaluronic, and vitamins C and E deeply hydrate your skin, locking in moisture and leave a youthful-looking perfect complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates This product is free of mineral oil and fragrance and is gluten- and cruelty-free. "For me, achieving even-toned, healthy skin is the best way to enhance your natural beauty and boost your confidence. Our proprietary complex of hydrating emollients deliver moisture that lasts all day long with a versatile amount of coverage depending on your personal preference. The buildable formula is perfect for quick touch ups on-the-go. Finally, makeup that multi-tasks as much as you do." Lindsay Ellingson, Co-founder and Creative Director

• Looks great!! Is it long lasting?1 Answers
  • I've never used a foundation stick. How well does this work compa...1 Answers
  • Have you used this product? it's good? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Danie H.
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
Cera B.
Beeville, TX
I love this foundation so much!! It makes my skin so smooth. It is so easy to use. I apply it on top of my moisturized & primed skin and it makes my skin look so good. Never cakey or streaks. I continue to buy this!!
Layla O.
Lexington Kentucky
I still prefer to stick with my equate dollar Walmart brand of acne scrub. It had exfoliating beads in it which is great as far as removing blackheads and minimizing pores goes. I wish this product had moregt
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
This foundation stick goes light on the skin and stays on perfectly how I need it during the day. I have already recommended it to family and friends to try it out for themselves. It’s a good product.
Srin Y.
Herndon, VA
I'm just in love with this foundation. I started using 2 years ago and it's still my all time favorite. I've tried so many expensive foundations and nothing can beat this! I have sensitive acne prone skin . I use it everyday and i love it. I have a flawless finish also full coverage
Julia G.
Review for: Medium more...
I love this foundation. It’s easy to use and the coverage is good and buildable. It’s a little expensive but it keeps my skin dewy and it doesn’t wear off. Totally will buy again.
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
I highly suggest anyone with OILY SKIN STAY AWAY FROM THIS FOUNDATION STICK! This is not good for oily skin it's very very very creamy and feels oily. This foundation stick is 100% for anyone with dry skin issues and who loves that shiny look on their skin. I sent my back I purchased on QVC even when I applied setting powder it just would not stay in my oily skin it started separating in my T zone. So oily skin girls STAY AWAY FROM THIS! But I would highly recommend for dry skin girls.
Amber M.
Monroe, LA
I Really love this product. I have oily skin and Wander Beauty really put does it self with this. It controls my oily skin so that I don't shine as much as usual. I have red undertones and a combination skintype, Flash Focus Hydrating Foundation Stick is the trick to fixe it all! It has awesome coverage, super hydrating, and goes on super easily. It is smooth and creamy, and last all day long! I have been using this everyday for about 3 weeks now and I'm highly satisfied.
Jackie V.
Los Fresnos, TX
This foundation stick is definitely hydrating. It's very easy to apply and to use. Just slide it in and blend with your favorite brush or sponge or beauty blender. It has a dewy effect on me which I love. I have dry skin. So this is definitely for me. I don't recommend it to people who have extremely oily skin. It's affordable to me. And it's coverage is definitely full which is a huge plus for me.
Denise H.
This stick is very easy to use. Swipe some "stripes" across cheeks, forehead, nose and chin. It can be blended out with a foundation brush or slightly damp beauty blender. Coverage was medium but you could build. I felt the Colleen r match for me was great, this definitely covered my redness, but the product did not have the staying power I'm looking for. Started to breakdown in just a couple hours. Nice product, but I don't have the opportunity, nor do I want to reapply my foundation.
Kim H.
I have really oily skin and have a lot of trouble with my foundations moving a lot even with primers. Anything that says hydrating makes me weary. Will this work with oily skin? And if it's only available online, how do I match my skin?
Lindsay S.
Does this work well for oily skin?
ana m.
Barquisimeto
Looks great!! Is it long lasting?
Lauren W.
I've never used a foundation stick. How well does this work compared to foundation from a bottle?
Monét P.
Albuquerque , NM
How well does this work on dry skin? Does it transfer? Is it full coverage?