Wander Beauty Flash Focus Hydrating Foundation Stick

A hydrating foundation stick enriched with a special blend of skincare ingredients that glide effortlessly onto skin. Flash Focus Hydrating Foundation Stick glides easily onto the skin for a flawless, smooth finish. Perfect for all skin types, the buildable, lightweight formula neutralizes the look of redness and reduces discoloration. Portable and precise, it is easy to apply on-the-go. Versatile enough to deliver sheer, medium or full coverage that looks natural, this creamy formula can be used for spot treating imperfections or all over coverage from day to night. Its unique complex of coconut oil, hyaluronic, and vitamins C and E deeply hydrate your skin, locking in moisture and leave a youthful-looking perfect complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates This product is free of mineral oil and fragrance and is gluten- and cruelty-free. "For me, achieving even-toned, healthy skin is the best way to enhance your natural beauty and boost your confidence. Our proprietary complex of hydrating emollients deliver moisture that lasts all day long with a versatile amount of coverage depending on your personal preference. The buildable formula is perfect for quick touch ups on-the-go. Finally, makeup that multi-tasks as much as you do." Lindsay Ellingson, Co-founder and Creative Director

What kind of primer would you recommend with this? I used the Cover Fx green primer with this and it was great, but then I didn't need the redness covering function of that primer anymore. I've been using an oil-based priming serum but it doesn't seem to play nicely. Also not sure if it's just my winter skin getting flaky.
do these color match pretty well? is it full coverage? how long does it last?
Can someone please compare this to the bobbi brown foundation stick pretty pretty please! im dying to know more!
Start your review of Wander Beauty Flash Focus Hydrating Foundation Stick!
Vanessa P.
Ft Wainwright, AK
Wander Beauty Flash Focus Hydrating Foundation Stick uploaded by Vanessa P.
Review for: Wander Beauty Flash Focus Hydrating Foundation Stick Golden Medium 0.32 oz/ 9.07 g
This is seriously the best FULL coverage stick foundation I’ve used! I am so obsessed with how my skin looks. It’s not cakey, but it is so full coverage and makes my skin look flawless! Powder goes nicely with it too.
Kimberly D.
It makes my face look so nice and smooth . I just don't like that I have to build it but but I don't mind it .
Sara S.
brooklyn, NY
Review for: Wander Beauty Flash Focus Hydrating Foundation Stick
I am not a foundation wearer. I usually stick to my Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer but this foundation is a GAME CHANGER. It has the perfect amount of coverage without being too heavy. It is a little sheen and give my face a nice dewey glow. I have combination skin and would definitely buy this product again.
Anna M.
Melrose, MA
Wander Beauty Flash Focus Hydrating Foundation Stick uploaded by Anna M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Fair
I thought that this foundation was okay. It was kind of hard to blend but worked ok with a beauty blender. The fair shade matched my skin tone pretty well. This lasted for most of the day but came off a bit on some parts of my skin. I like that it's a stick foundation that's portable and easy to use. The packaging is also really nice. I have combination skin and it was a bit too drying for me even with a heavier moisturizer under it
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
I highly suggest anyone with OILY SKIN STAY AWAY FROM THIS FOUNDATION STICK! This is not good for oily skin it's very very very creamy and feels oily. This foundation stick is 100% for anyone with dry skin issues and who loves that shiny look on their skin. I sent my back I purchased on QVC even when I applied setting powder it just would not stay in my oily skin it started separating in my T zone. So oily skin girls STAY AWAY FROM THIS! But I would highly recommend for dry skin girls.
Joselin V.
Doral, FL
Easy to blend, doesn't look flat, great coverage while still looking natural. Fair is a perfect match for 2y02 skin. Convenient size for travel, can throw it in my bag to apply over my usual BB cream for some fast extra coverage before a night out. Only problem is the price, definitely can't afford to use it daily, even though I'd like to.
Jackie V.
Los Fresnos, TX
This foundation stick is definitely hydrating. It's very easy to apply and to use. Just slide it in and blend with your favorite brush or sponge or beauty blender. It has a dewy effect on me which I love. I have dry skin. So this is definitely for me. I don't recommend it to people who have extremely oily skin. It's affordable to me. And it's coverage is definitely full which is a huge plus for me.
JoAnna H.
Hanford, CA
This foundation stick works like a charm. No greasy feel after application and an absolutely awesome finish with my powder and bronzer. Definitely a must have in my makeup bag.
Rachel A.
Pikesville, MD
I have recently used my friends and family code for the Sephora 2016 sale. I got a few wander products, 2 lip glosses and the flash focus hydrating foundation in light. I really like it right now. It's a very hydrating which I need in make up becuase my skin is just pretty dry. It is a good foundation to use when being photographed, there is no cakey look to it and in photographs even without setting powder there is no shine. A definite tree product that gets a thumbs up.
Erin P.
I have combination skin leaning more towards the dry side. I love this foundation! It goes on super smooth but it's not greasy. It hydrates where I need it but doesn't make me feel overly shiny or oily around my T-zone like some foundations do on me. I use either a setting power or spray and it stays in place all day! Awesome!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Maya K.
Denver, CO
il y a un an
Lindsy L. il y a 3 mois
I don't think it clings to dry spots but it's also not as hydrating as I'd hoped. In winter, I often get flaky spots and this doesn't seem to help with that so I exfoliate and add a lot of moisturizer before priming.