BY WANDER BEAUTY

A five piece kit with full-size multitasking must-haves so you can effortlessly achieve eye-conic looks for day and night. Be eye-conic with these five full-sized mutlitaskers. Line or smoke it out with Slide Liner Automatic Gel Eyeliner. The richly pigmented and super smooth pencil creates a precise wing and doubles as a long-lasting eye shadow. Unleash your lash potential with Unlashed Volume and Curl Mascara. The innovative brush lifts every lash while the buildable, water resistant formula creates voluminous long lashes. Brighten, highlight, and define eyes, lips, and brows with Secret Weapon Pencil. The skin-conditioning formula blends easily while staying put. Highlight, shade, or line with Exquisite Eye Liquid Shadow in Dove Grey and Gilded Rose (a shade exclusive to this kit). The silky formula provides radiant color in just one swipe while aloe and green tea extracts soothe skin. This set contains:- 2 x 0.17 oz/ 5 g Exquisite Eye Liquid Shadow in Dove Grey, Golded Rose (exclusive shade) - 0.18 oz/ 0.5 g Secret Weapon Pencil- 0.32 oz/ 9 g Unlashed Volume and Curl Mascara- 0.18 oz/ 0.5 g Slide Liner Automatic Gel Eyeliner- 0.17 oz/ 5 g Exquisite Eye Liquid Shadow It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Wander Beauty creates multitasking makeup essentials so you can look gorgeous on the go. The brand draws from global inspiration as each formula is enriched with skin-loving ingredients from around the world. Wander Beauty is color to be carried. This product is cruelty-free and free of parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, and synthetic fragrance. see more...

Andrea K.
I bought this because I had to spend some money at Sephora to maintain my VIB Rouge status. Of all the things in that haul, I love this set THE MOST. The liner is fantastic - it's thinner than a regular eye pencil, goes on smooth, lasts forever. The liquid shimmer shadows are absolutely gorgeous. And the mascara is to die for. Everything is suitable for day wear -- nothing too extreme, too shiny, etc. Noticeable without being tacky. Wander Beauty is my new favorite brand.
Kathleen M.
Framingham, MA
I bought this kit on a whim and I’m so glad I did!! The liquid eyeshadows are the standout product - they blend out seamlessly, have a beautiful shimmer finish, are very pigmented, and they last all day without creasing! I use them as an eyeshadow base something too, and they amplify the color/shine of my shadows. I love this set!
Nora G.
Valhalla , NY
I love this kit! It has such beautiful products to use for the holidays and ever for daily makeup looks. I love the packaging as well! It’s the perfect gift set for the holidays ! Worth the value !
Sàde B.
I love this product it is one of my favorite to use I was not disappointed when I tried it and it is worth the moneyP