Wander Beauty Extra Mileage Hair Refresher

WHAT IT IS A non-aerosol hair refresher that absorbs excess oil for easy, on-the-go touch-ups. BENEFITS FOR YOU Soothing. Aloe leaf extract helps calm and contains proteolytic enzymes to help nourish the scalp. Increases circulation. Calendula flower extract and Rosemary leaf extract promote circulation and stimulates hair growth. Balancing. Absorbs excess oil on the roots and moisturizes the hair with Panthenol. Suitable for all hair types. YOU’LL EXPERIENCE This lightweight refresher instantly absorbs oil and provides natural texture without leaving the hair crunchy or stringy. WHY IT’S GLOWING Look to refresh, re-set, and go? Enter Extra Mileage Hair Refresher. Whether you've been putting off washing your hair due to lack of time or your pushing to extend the life of your blowout, this refresher is for you. With nourishing and balancing properties, this spray will leave your hair feeling healthy, strong, and oh-so-fresh. WHAT’S NOT IN IT Formulated without parabens or phthalates.

Wander Beauty Extra Mileage Hair Refresher

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wander Beauty Extra Mileage Hair Refresher!
Stacey P.
Panama City, FL
Wander Beauty Extra Mileage Hair Refresher uploaded by Stacey P.
Ok. This is a must have... It makes your hair so soft and fresh. I use all sorts of hair products. I have raging red hair so anything I can find to keep my hue fresh to avoid an actual shampoo washing is my friend. This stuff is what's up Babe...
Heather A.
Waterbury, CT
This was a I'm not impressed with it type of product, it smelled nice and the packaging is cute but that's all it had going for it. It made my hair stuff and then you add in how much I sweat it makes my hair slimy.
Amie M.
Dracut, MA
Maybe I'm biased because I've loved Wander Beauty products since I was first introduced to they're precision brow liner but this hair refreshing mist is like nothing I've ever used before. I wouldnt call it a dry shampoo, but it definitely gives your hair a refresh. If your hair turns limp during the day, a couple of spritz and it's like you should blowed it out again. Love it!!!

Looking for your answer?