WANDER BEAUTY Extended Stay Hydrating Mask

A lightweight, yet deeply nourishing multitasking mask enriched with vitamins, antioxidants and fruit extracts for healthier looking skin.

Luminous skin gets an Extended Stay with this antioxidant-rich, intensely hydrating mask. Featuring 5 powerful fruit extracts and a mix of vitamins that protect and heal. The lightweight texture glides onto skin and locks in moisture overnight. Whether you’re hotel room hopping or your skin is working overtime, Extended Stay Hydrating Mask is a three-in-one solution to refresh tired skin. Use this multitasking beauty essential in the morning or night for supple, bouncy skin.

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Camellia sinensis seed oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Dimethicone, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Benzophenone-5, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Disodium EDTA, Bisabolol, Dextrin, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract, Litchi Chinensis Fruit Extract, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Prunus Domestica Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Rose Flower Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, CI 17200, Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum Extract, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-8, Styrax Benzoin Gum, Commiphora Myrrha Oil, Carbomer, Cyclomethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Beta-Sitosterol, Choleth-24, Ceteth-24, Cholesterol, Glyceryl Linoleate, Glyceryl Linolenate, Glyceryl Arachidonate, Panthenol, Ubiquinone, Niacinamide, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Biotin

Usage:

Smooth a nickel-sized amount onto cleansed, dry skin and gently massage in using circular motions. Leave on for 10-15 minutes and rinse off with warm water for instantly refreshed skin. For even more moisture, leave on overnight for extended hydration and wake up to soft and supple skin. For daily moisture, smooth a thin layer onto skin and let absorb fully. Use in the morning or night.

For sensitive skin, Wander Beauty recommends a patch test on the inner arm or neck prior to use. If skin turns red, do not continue.

Does this stuff help with moisturizing in the winter months? I live in a cold and windy climate so need extra moisture in the winter time.
Has anyone tried out the Wander Beauty Fast Lane Instant Facial? I am thinking of getting it and would love some advice on its performance. I have dry skin. Also how is the hydrating mask ?WANDER BEAUTY Extended Stay Hydrating Mask
I’m thinking of purchasing this face mask, what benefits does it have for my skin?
Start your review of WANDER BEAUTY Extended Stay Hydrating Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Nino M.
Philadelphia, PA
WANDER BEAUTY Extended Stay Hydrating Mask uploaded by Nino M.
This makes your face sooo smooth and soft ! 👍👏I used this mask on my face and it was pretty easy to apply and peel off. I love Wander beauty products.❤️
Yaniris J.
Severn, MD
WANDER BEAUTY Extended Stay Hydrating Mask uploaded by Yaniris J.
I love this mask is super fine, it leaves your skin very soft, I use it twice a week and I leave it on my face for 15 minutes
Nayri B.
Glendale, CA
WANDER BEAUTY Extended Stay Hydrating Mask uploaded by Nayri B.
I received this product in my Boxycharm, and I was honestly excited to try it out. I love peel off masks especially after a day of using a ton of products on my face. Upon application, I noticed the rose gold sheen and got even more excited
Jess K.
Mendham Twp, NJ
This mask is amazing. I’m hoarding it for the next time I have to get on a plane because I am already excited to use it for the flight. I wore it overnight and even though it felt super light, I did feel like my skin was firmer and bouncier when I woke up. Obsessed.
Cayley P.
Washington, IN
I love this. Easy to peel, get a lot of uses out of the bottle and makes my face feel nice afterwards. I always like the ones that make your face feel like it’s breathing afterwards. This does have an extremely strong scent to it though. Can be bothersome.
Morgan L.
Harvest, AL
1,224 reviews
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Initially really liked it but I did break out after use.. idk if it was because of that or not I will update later
Kinsey I.
Cartersville, GA
I love this it's so iredesant when it comes out of the bottle it's fun to apply as well as very satisfying to peel off. After using it my skin felt so clean and radiant. I received this in a subscription box but would definitely purchase again.
Tammy M.
Princeton, WV
Amazing mask helps exfoliate your skin and adds moisture and helps clear clogged pores and also brightens skin
Cynthia B.
Santa Ana, CA
WANDER BEAUTY Extended Stay Hydrating Mask uploaded by Cynthia B.
WANDER BEAUTY Extended Stay Hydrating Mask uploaded by Cynthia B.
I really love this mask it leaves my fase feeling so soft and clean it really works great 💕💕💕💕
Danielle B.
Austin, TX
I got this through the charm room on body charm and I was very impressed with the results. It really leaves your face feeling clean and hydrated and really gives you that extra boost.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kayla H.
Greenville, SC
il y a 2 ans
Veronica T. have you tried?
Sara C.
Beloit
il y a 2 ans
WANDER BEAUTY Extended Stay Hydrating Mask. Has anyone used this and what kind of results did you have ? Is it worth the money?
brooke H. il y a 2 ans
I felt that my skin did feel a bit tighter and my pores felt cleaner, but my face was red for hours afterward! if you have sensitive skin, be careful, but otherwise it’s not bad!