Wander Beauty Exquisite Eye Liquid Shadow

by Wander Beauty

A portable, silky eyeshadow with radiant color for a range of day and night looks. Highlighted Ingredients: - Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract: Provides antioxidant protection, and helps soothe and condition skin- Aloe Leaf Water: Rich in antioxidants and vitamins to help soothe skin- Niacinamide: Helps reduce the look of fine lines and hyperpigmentation. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. What Else You Need to Know: This richly-pigmented, satin, liquid shadow glides on seamlessly without creasing, fading, or smudging. It transforms from a liquid to solid texture, creating beautiful, high-intensity color that lasts all day. Wear it as an eyeliner or an all-over shadow, or layer it on for an array of eye looks.

I never tried this brand before, do you like it?
Is this product east to apply?
How is Wander make up? Iv heard so much but never got to try(
Start your review of Wander Beauty Exquisite Eye Liquid Shadow!
2 months agoLoves Park, IL
Review for: Wander Beauty Exquisite Eye Liquid Shadow Brownstone 0.21oz/6g
This is a very pretty color and it really defines the eyes. The issue is that it is difficult to make look good. The liquid dries quickly and if it dries too heavy, trying to feather it around and get softer edges is hard and can actually make all of the stuff come off. When it works it WORKS but the journey there takes a ton of work as well 😅
3 months agoWeston, FL
Review for: Wander Beauty Exquisite Eye Liquid Shadow Champagne Falls 0.21oz/6g
I love liquid eyeshadow, and honestly I've never heard of this brand, but now that I have, and I can say that I loved this product and will for sure be buying more of this one and other colors! Liquid eyeshadow is my thing and this color is already mine lol!
2 months agoHouston, TX
Review for: Wander Beauty Exquisite Eye Liquid Shadow Champagne Falls 0.21oz/6g
Great liquid eyeshadow it’s very easy to apply to the lid . Make any look with cut crease or just by itself . Great for all day use without it smearing or moving
4 months agoEast Elmhurst , NY
Review for: Wander Beauty Exquisite Eye Liquid Shadow Champagne Falls 0.21oz/6g
I love liquid shadows because they are so easy to apply with my fingers. Satin Taupe is gorgeous yet understated. The color lasts and doesn't crease. I'm definitely going to get a couple more shades.
4 months agoElmendorf , TX
Review for: Wander Beauty Exquisite Eye Liquid Shadow Champagne Falls 0.21oz/6g
This product is great ! I love using a brown in my crease and than smear this on my eyelids. It doesn’t transfer to the upper brow area. It also doesn’t ball up or flake off. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for something fun to brighten up your eyes.
3 months agoCharlottesvle, VA
Review for: Wander Beauty Exquisite Eye Liquid Shadow Champagne Falls 0.21oz/6g
This is less heavy and oily than you'd expect.  Pretty and fun for nightwear.  I enjoy it and it has a nice amount of sheen.
6 months ago
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Wander Beauty Exquisite Eye Liquid Shadow Steel Street 0.21oz/6g
Very pretty to wear. I have a couple of them and I like using them. It’s worth getting it.
9 days ago
Review for: Wander Beauty Exquisite Eye Liquid Shadow Champagne Falls 0.21oz/6g
I liked it because it is so clear of its colors that it gives an attractive eye view and is easy to use and stable and portable. gives a beautiful shadow of the eye
3 months agoPuerto Berrio
Review for: Wander Beauty Exquisite Eye Liquid Shadow Champagne Falls 0.21oz/6g
I love this product, it is one of the best, I have used it several times and I like it, until its design, I would like to go back and use it, since I did not see it again in my market
4 months agoHouse no. R-317 sector z-6 gulshan-e-maymar , Karachi
Review for: Wander Beauty Exquisite Eye Liquid Shadow Rose Garden 0.21oz/6g
I just love this product the price is a little pricey but the results are amazing 👌 it doesn't crease nor dry up in my eye lid it's a little glittery but it's easy to apply & it's also gentle on the skin I would recommend you this product because it's a must to
Ask a question to the Influenster community...