BY WANDER BEAUTY

A portable, silky eye shadow with radiant color for a range of day and night looks. Exquisite Eye Liquid Shadow is a richly pigmented, liquid shadow that glides on seamlessly without creasing, fading, or smudging. It transforms from a liquid to solid texture, creating beautiful, high-intensity color that lasts all day. Wear it as an eyeliner, all-over shadow, or layer it on for an array of eye looks. Infused with green tea, aloe, and a blend of vitamins C and E, it soothes and conditions your lids. Just apply to the eyelid, directly from the doe-foot applicator, and blend outwards using a makeup sponge or your fingers, building with additional coats for a more dramatic effect. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates This product is free of mineral oil, fragrance and is gluten-free and cruelty-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Vanessa T.
Review for: Champagne more...
Love this liquid eye shadow! I apply with a small brush to make the perfect golden cat eyes . It stays for a long time on the skin , and the color is completely gorgeous!
Bailey B.
Terrell , TX
These liquid shadows blend like a dream. Beautiful buttery color, easy to blend, gorgeous colors, and they stay all day! Wish they were easier for me to find but so happy to have found them. My friend tried it as a base under her MAC glitters and they look absolutely gorgeous layered as well!
roseann.reynolds2
New York
I tried this product in dove grey. I was in love with the color when I put it on initially, it was super pigmented i did a smokey eye look and had the dove shadow in my inner crease. It lasted for about six hours before it started fading. I would definitely recommend this product!
Klaudia K.
Centereach, NY
Purchased these in Dove Grey and Champagne. Amazingly rich in pigment, and just the right amount of sparkle. Applies so easily, and is very lightweight. Would definitely recommend!
Trish S.
So beautiful!! I normally don't go for that metallic/shimmery type look but these really delivered! So great for an everyday look, or for a night out. Blends so easily and the pigmentation is great! LOVE
Cristina A.
This this wander beauty exquisite eye liquid shadow has made it easier for me to do my makeup and especially when I'm in a hurry. Very easy to use and a beautiful result!
Stephanie
Brooklyn, NY
In love! I originally purchased lilac luster because I thought it was so unique, but I fell in love with the formula so I decided to get the bronze as well! They're so easy to apply and are totally smudge proof after it dries. Portable, lasts forever, super pigmented, and gorgeous color.
Rebecca H.
Chattanooga, TN
I like that I don't have to use a primer with this eyeshadow which I can't get away with that on any other product. Last all day and is beautiful?! Yes please!
Maria K.
Alameda, CA
Review for: Bronze more...
I love this shade for a quick, shimmery eye look that goes with anything. It's easy to use and portable too!
Mariel M.
Review for: Mocha more...
I love this eye shadow for evening events or night out. Glamorous look for any lady.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this easy to blend?
Devon W.
Kettering, OH
How does liquid eye shadow hold up? Will it last through a night out?
Sabrina T.
Long Beach, CA
Does the shadow crease? How is the wear of this, is it light weight? Heavy? Does it clump up or flake off??
Rebecca D.
baton rouge
I love all of the wander beauty products, how do I properly apply liquid shadow?