Wander Beauty Dualist Matte and Illuminating Concealer uploaded by Aseel A.Wander Beauty Dualist Matte and Illuminating Concealer uploaded by Aseel A.

BY WANDER BEAUTY

An innovative, double-sided concealer, with a full-coverage matte stick on one end and a lightweight, illuminating liquid on the other. Dualist Matte and Illuminating Concealer is double sided with a full coverage matte stick on one end and a lightweight illuminating liquid on the other. The matte stick provides maximum coverage for discoloration, blemishes, dark circles, age spots and redness. The moisturizing illuminating concealer can be used to reawaken a dull complexion, brighten the under eyes or cheekbones, and diffuse fine lines with a soft and flattering glow. The skin-loving formula is enriched with aloe vera extract to soothe and nourishes skin, collagen to help improve firmness/elasticity and vitamin E to help block free radicals for healthier looking skin. This multitasking, globally-inspired, crease-proof formula provides long-lasting, fool-proof coverage that blends effortlessly without feeling heavy. It helps you achieve the right coverage and color correction for great looking skin. It's ideal for quick touch ups on the go. The matte stick and illuminating liquid can be used separately or together for ultimate complexion perfection. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Wander Beauty creates multitasking makeup essentials so you can look gorgeous on the go. The brand draws from global inspiration as each formula is enriched with skin-loving ingredients from around the world. Wander Beauty is color to be carried. This product is free of mineral oil, fragrance and is gluten-free and cruelty-free. see more...

• How long does the matte effect last?1 Answers
  • Does this product crease easy??1 Answers
  • Is this concealer best for highlighting under eyes or concealing ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jessica Q.
Jessica Q.
Review for: Light, Medium
You may think "oh another concealer, how different can it be form all the other concealers." Let me tell you, this is one of the most amazing concealers out there & I'm a concealer junkie! One end is a liquid & the other end is a solid stick concealer. Both ends give buildable coverage. It's great if you're pressed for time & need to do a quick makeup application. You can use it alone or with foundation for a fuller coverage. It's a creamy consistency that blends flawlessly.
Zoe B.
Zoe B.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the concept of this concealer! I use the matte side to cover any blemishes. The formula is very creamy, it blends effortlessly into my skin without feeling cakey. My favorite is the illuminating liquid, it really conceals my dark circles and looks like I got a full 8 hours of sleep! It also lasts all day which is extremely important for me as I'm constantly on-the-go and can't be worrying about my makeup wearing off.
Aseel A.
Aseel A.
Portland, OR
it has a full coverage matte stick on a side that cover your dark circles perfectly the texture is smooth and blend very well, On the other side there is illuminating liquid to bright the area ... I like the final result so much it's gives so natural look Recommended To try .
laurin n.
laurin n.
West Bloomfield, MI
this is my favorite concealer ever, really works well with under eyes it's so easy to apply and a blend, it's so much better than any other company! I love it! everyone should go out and buy a winter beauty do you list Matt and illuminating concealer!!
Stephanie
Stephanie
Brooklyn, NY
I LOVE this! Amazing packaging and such a cool concept. I use the matte stick to cover my redness, and the illuminating liquid for my under eyes to help me look more awake. Both formulas are hydrating, long lasting, smooth, and make my skin so flawless. It's everything I want in a concealer!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Logan, UT
The fact that I was drawing it right on my face made me feel caked. And the fact that this product touches my face every day is a sure fire way to get achne!!!! But conceals well
Rach W.
Rach W.
new york
Love this product. It's great for light to full coverage and is basically my new shape tape. I can't go anywhere without this product and it's so versatile. Always recommending this to my friends due to the comfort and transportability it has.
Martusia S.
Martusia S.
This product actually works wonders... I have very troublesome skin so I'm constantly trying new things to cover bumps and blemishes. So far this one is one of my top faves! Conceals in a creamy way where it does not cake up or dry out.. the benefit is that you get an illuminator too! it helps brighten up my eyes and face making me look refreshed and not sleep deprived (when i usually am!)
roseann.reynolds2
roseann.reynolds2
New York
The coverage of this concealer is a bit lighter than i would have wanted it to be. I have tried their foundation which was more of a full coverage so maybe the formulas should be switched. I did like the convenience of having both liquid and matte stick all in one, that definitely saves me money.
Kristin L.
Kristin L.
Brooklyn, NY
Obsessed with this concealer! I use the matte stick to cover my blemishes and the illuminating liquid for my under eyes and it looks great. It doesn't tug and blends into my skin easily. Plus, there's so much formula in this one concealer it's gonna last me forever!
Anne R.
Orange Park , FL
How good is Matte and Illuminating concealer? Thanks
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Does it really work?How is pigmentation?
Long Beach , CA
Does this product crease easy??
Long Beach , CA
Are the stick and liquid concealers the same shades?