Wander Beauty Catch the Light Highlighter Star 0.07 oz

A precise, soft-focus highlighter that adds dimension to the face, brightens the complexion, and improves the look of darkness and fine lines. Give your skin a natural-looking, lit-from-within glow with this multitasking beauty enhancer. Its precision applicator makes it easy to apply to hard-to-reach areas like underneath the brows, the inner eye area, and the cupid's bow. Infused with vitamins and antioxidants, it's formulated to nourish and hydrate the skin, while ultrafine pearlescent pigments add instant luminosity to achieve a gorgeous glow. Just wear it on bare skin or over foundation for a radiant finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates This product is free of mineral oil, fragrance, gluten, and is cruelty-free. "Highlighting is what sparked my love of beauty! I love the precision applicator which brightens my eyes in a blink." Lindsay Ellingson, Co-founder and Creative Director

So glad I came here for a review of this product first! I was going to buy the star and sun colors. Is it a fine sparkle or big glitter? I'm able to get both for 24 total. It seems like a good deal but I'm also leaning towards the Jaclyn hill highlighter..
Saw this on Sephora... Someone tell me about it? Please lol
Start your review of Wander Beauty Catch the Light Highlighter Star 0.07 oz!
Product Highlights
such a beautiful product! the pigmentation  is absolutely beautiful. gives such pretty glow to your face! super creamy too so its easy to blend inin reviews
Keira H.
Hamlet, NC
Review for: Wander Beauty Catch the Light Highlighter Ivory 0.07 oz
I will actually use this as a primer like no joke lol. I love this product, I would love to buy this again, although it is a little pricey for me.
Talita M.
Madison, WI
Review for: Wander Beauty Catch the Light Highlighter Ivory 0.07 oz
It looks super chic and gets the work done. I generally use it at the center of my nose, under my eyebrow and above my lips (as the video suggests) and it does wonders. You could easily just use this with the foundation stick to get a naturally beautiful look. It's definitely a must have! (FYI takes up very little space)
Rose M.
Wander Beauty Catch the Light Highlighter Star 0.07 oz uploaded by Rose M.
Wander Beauty Catch the Light Highlighter Star 0.07 oz uploaded by Rose M.
Review for: Wander Beauty Catch the Light Highlighter Ivory 0.07 oz
3.5 stars I do love the packaging on this product and that's where my love for it stops and just becomes a like.. The color does build but it does take some work and even then you might not even see it come up. They did make 3 more colors they might be better!
Alexandra N.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Wander Beauty Catch the Light Highlighter Ivory 0.07 oz
I bought this with high expectations, but unfortunately those were not met. The packaging is beautiful, but the accolades stop there. For the $25 price tag you do not get that much product. Also this did not show up on my skin at all. I know they have come out with different shades, but I will not repurchase this product again.
Harmony D.
Pleasantly surprised with how well this blended with my foundation. Adds a nice seamless highlight without being over the top.
Juliet B.
Arlington, MA
Review for: Wander Beauty Catch the Light Highlighter Ivory 0.07 oz
Pretty pretty pretty! Multi functional, too, so not just a pretty face. Ivory gives this soft, not glittery glow to eyes and cheekbones, but I especially love using it on my Cupid’s bow. Small but a good amount of product so it’s easy to take with you. And it feels nice on my skin, not sticky or chunky.
Brandy N.
Review for: Wander Beauty Catch the Light Highlighter Ivory 0.07 oz
Intried this once and it is fantastic Long lasting easty to use alil pricey but so worth it I would definitely recommend
Emma C.
Attica, NY
Review for: Wander Beauty Catch the Light Highlighter Ivory 0.07 oz
This works great I love it definitely should Give it a try make sure you use a brush or your finger to dab it on
Christie W.
Review for: Wander Beauty Catch the Light Highlighter Ivory 0.07 oz
I just got this product. It is smooth and creamy and the shimmer is wonderful but I don't know how well it Wil hold up yet.
Emily D.
Anchorage, AK
Review for: Wander Beauty Catch the Light Highlighter Ivory 0.07 oz
Wander beauty makes great highlights and this one is no exception! They are a less well known brand but that should change!