Wander Beauty Catch the Light Highlighter Ivory uploaded by Rose M.Wander Beauty Catch the Light Highlighter Ivory uploaded by Rose M.

BY WANDER BEAUTY

A precise, soft-focus highlighter that adds dimension to the face, brightens the complexion, and improves the look of darkness and fine lines. Give your skin a natural-looking, lit-from-within glow with this multitasking beauty enhancer. Its precision applicator makes it easy to apply to hard-to-reach areas like underneath the brows, the inner eye area, and the cupid's bow. Infused with vitamins and antioxidants, it's formulated to nourish and hydrate the skin, while ultrafine pearlescent pigments add instant luminosity to achieve a gorgeous glow. Just wear it on bare skin or over foundation for a radiant finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates This product is free of mineral oil, fragrance, gluten, and is cruelty-free. "Highlighting is what sparked my love of beauty! I love the precision applicator which brightens my eyes in a blink." Lindsay Ellingson, Co-founder and Creative Director see more...

Buy on Sephora
Brooke T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this highlight! It's super buildable and you can either have a subtle glow or a blinding highlight! It's a little on the pricey side but it's worth it. Super long lasting and easy to blend! Would defiantly recommend to others!
Klaudia K.
Centereach, NY
Beautiful shades! The formula is great. It is creamy and glides right on. Pigmentation is absolutely beautiful. Gives a nice glow to brighten your face. Lasts all day too!
Rose M.
3.5 stars

I do love the packaging on this product and that's where my love for it stops and just becomes a like..
The color does build but it does take some work and even then you might not even see it come up.

They did make 3 more colors they might be better!
Talita M.
Madison, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
It looks super chic and gets the work done. I generally use it at the center of my nose, under my eyebrow and above my lips (as the video suggests) and it does wonders. You could easily just use this with the foundation stick to get a naturally beautiful look. It's definitely a must have! (FYI takes up very little space)
Martusia S.
wow! such a beautiful highlighter, love the subtle sparkle and shine it gives off too. Love the fact that its creamy and bendable that way u can choose how intense you want it
Trish S.
Such a beautiful product! the pigmentation  is absolutely beautiful. Gives such pretty glow to your face! Super creamy too so its easy to blend in
Keira H.
Hamlet, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I will actually use this as a primer like no joke lol. I love this product, I would love to buy this again, although it is a little pricey for me.
Leyan A.
New jeresy
Beauty Junkie Expert
I lovvvvvvvve thissssss productttt ,,,,,,, I use allll theeeee tiiime and it'ssss Realllyyyy goood. You can buy it from everywhere.
Alexandra N.
Buffalo , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this with high expectations, but unfortunately those were not met. The packaging is beautiful, but the accolades stop there. For the $25 price tag you do not get that much product. Also this did not show up on my skin at all. I know they have come out with different shades, but I will not repurchase this product again.
Beisnel V.
Beauty Junkie Expert

Es un producto excelente, me encanta, me encanta, se lo recomiendo a todas las chicas para que lo usen, no se arrepentirán de usar este producto. Es un producto de alta calidad. gracias por compartir. recomendando 100%, gracias por lo mejor. el mejor producto en el mercado
Nancy C.
Saw this on Sephora... Someone tell me about it? Please lol
Shonda C.
Sparta, TN
So glad I came here for a review of this product first! I was going to buy the star and sun colors. Is it a fine sparkle or big glitter? I'm able to get both for 24 total. It seems like a good deal but I'm also leaning towards the Jaclyn hill highlighter..