Wander Beauty Carryon Lip and Cheek Gel Island Hop .015 oz uploaded by Holly N.

BY WANDER BEAUTY

A travel-friendly, lip and cheek gel crayon that provides the shine of a gloss and wear of a stain. This hydrating and portable, multitasking, twist up gel crayon can easily be worn on both lips and cheeks. Its sheer, buildable color makes it suitable for both day and night. Just apply one layer for subtle color or several layers for a bolder look. The advanced lightweight gel texture blends into skin effortlessly, providing sheer, comfortable color. Formulated with innovative stain technology, it's enriched with jojoba seed oil and shea butter, avocado oil, and vitamin E to continuously hydrate. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free. see more...

Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
So this is supposed to be for the lips and cheeks. I will only be using it on my lips. It's very hydrating and when I swatched it this color was like the perfect pink. It is medium pigmented. It wiped off my hand easily. I would think you would have to reapply or use a lip liner under it. But very hydrating!!!
Barber F.
Houston
Un producto. Muy bueno están lindos los colores y muy buena la picmentacion en los labios está muy padre yo los uso y me encantan como se miran y más que nada la duración que se quedó por mucho tiempo y uno muy contenta como mujer que sus productos de maquillaje sea bueno y de buena calidad
Grace L.
Sammamish, WA
Omg I love this!!! Great for a nice cream blush or a sheer color on the lips. Very blendable and creamy. On the cheeks it really pops but still looks nice and natural. On the lips it's like a tinted balm, very pretty color!
Caitlin M.
Staff
I am typically skeptical of lip and cheek 2-in-1 products. (Why would I want to rub what I put on my cheeks on my lips?!) But this blew me out of the water. The pigment was so flattering and natural. And the stick was creamy and easy to apply. The color lasted for several hours and never once felt dry or uncomfortable. Although I wore it primarily as a lip pigment, it was also great as a cheek color. The crayon form makes it really easy to apply and blend. Ultimately, I was so please with this product and wish I had it in all the colors!
Klaudia K.
Centereach, NY
Okay definitely love this product!! the color variety is beautiful. It is super hydrating and goes on smoothly. Has great pigmentation also!! Definitely an every go-to product.
Martusia S.
love love love love this. Ive always wanted a subtle hint of color but everything I've tried was too intense or blotchy looking. This is so hydrating and just glides on. Literally obsessed!!
Nur A.
Chicago
I loved the selection that this company has. The color of this product was amazing and I really enjoyed using it!
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
1,084 reviews
I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.
Twinkle B.
India
Very nice girly shades.
All ladies will definitely love this color.
Suits to all age group.
We can use it as our blush also.
Michelle R.
Is really good, I love it, it is extremely perfect and is a different way of ul lipstick. I love it, I love it
Holly N.