Wander Beauty Carryon Kit uploaded by Aseel A.Wander Beauty Carryon Kit uploaded by Aseel A.

BY WANDER BEAUTY

Delivers a 4-in-1:

• shine of a gloss
  • wear of a stain
  • innovative gel texture blends for lips + cheeks
  • enriched with skincare ingredients for instant + continuous hydration

Ana A.
Ana A.
Las Vegas, NV
The colors look amazing, and the price must be just right!!!
I want to get it right away!!!
victoria r.
victoria r.
Sylmar, CA
I love how pigmented these crayon lipsticks with marvelous different shades and colors.
Chantelle W.
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
Absolutely love the colors and how amazing and smooth it goes on. Makes my lips soft and moist while leaving the perfect color. Last long and doesn't clump up...
April M.
April M.
Anaheim, CA
These look amazing ! I needa try. I love lips stains,lip gloss,ETC .I cant go a day without something on my lips ❤❤💋
Aseel A.
Aseel A.
Portland, OR
This Amazing Mini Carryon Lip & cheeks Gel set comes in four different shades (also available in full size version ) , I'm actually love the products that can be multi used like this set looks so beautiful and natural on both lips & cheeks it's buildable and blendable The Texture is so smooth and hydrated because the formula is infused with jojoba oil, Avocado oil, shea butter & Vitamin E, This product will be in my Bag where ever I go ☺️ I received this product complimentary for testing purposes from @wander_beauty & @octoly , All opinions are 100% my own .
Celise S.
Celise S.
Waynesville, MO
Love this, so smooth. Love the colors they offer. It lasts longer then most lip stains and isn't sticky feeling.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Cambria, CA
I just got this and wow I love it. I love putting lip and cheek gels on my cheeks to finish off my makeup. It always gives a bit of a glow and is the perfect finishing touch. The formula is super smooth but NOT oily. Others don't glide as easily either. Gave it 4 stars because I can live without the smell, very... well mineral oil like. Soft on lips but have no desire to taste it. Will be repurchasing for my cheeks again for sure. #MuseOfInfluensters
Andria B.
Andria B.
Great little lipsticks they last a long time and have a nice color . I tend to mix mines with lipgloss for a better shine. Because the color make your lips a little dry.
marline m.
marline m.
Bridgeview, IL
I want this so badly!!!And overall I really just think that this product is amazing because, I have bought it and have used it before.I really recommend it!!you guys should really try out this product, it is so beautifuly amazing!!! I used it before so I think you guys Wil love it
Anna H.
Anna H.
Salem, OR
I love this product. It is so creamy and colorful. I love the color varieties. They don't smudge off badly and they don't have a bad smell or taste.
Lizet M.
Lizet M.
I want to try
Daniela B.
Daniela B.
Es de larga duración? Cuál es su precio?
gabriela m.
gabriela m.
Caracas
What do you think of this product? Have they used it?
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Cambridge, OH
So pretty! I would love to try this! Lipstick is my favorite! Does it stay on all day or do you have to reapply through out the day?
Nafeesa M.
Nafeesa M.
Jersey City, NJ
Does these crayons wear best with our without foundation because I tend to go for more of a natural look?