Wander Beauty Carryon Kit uploaded by Aseel A.Wander Beauty Carryon Kit uploaded by Aseel A.

BY WANDER BEAUTY

Delivers a 4-in-1:

• shine of a gloss
  • wear of a stain
  • innovative gel texture blends for lips + cheeks
  • enriched with skincare ingredients for instant + continuous hydration

Buy on Nordstrom
Aseel A.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Amazing Mini Carryon Lip & cheeks Gel set comes in four different shades (also available in full size version ) , I'm actually love the products that can be multi used like this set looks so beautiful and natural on both lips & cheeks it's buildable and blendable The Texture is so smooth and hydrated because the formula is infused with jojoba oil, Avocado oil, shea butter & Vitamin E, This product will be in my Bag where ever I go ☺️ I received this product complimentary for testing purposes from @wander_beauty & @octoly , All opinions are 100% my own .
Allison K.
Lynchburg, VA
You know the feeling when you put on an extremely sticky lip gloss? When the wind whispers and your hair blows in your face like you're standing in front of a 747 and you can't breathe because your hair is blocking your mouth because it's LITERALLY GLUED to your lips? Isn't that great?! Yeah, I didn't think so! These lip stains are freaking fabulous! No stickiness. No smudging. No dry, crusty looking lips. Just pure delight. I swear by this product! Great color and pigment, no embarrassing streaks!
Rebecca P.
Cambria, CA
I just got this and wow I love it. I love putting lip and cheek gels on my cheeks to finish off my makeup. It always gives a bit of a glow and is the perfect finishing touch. The formula is super smooth but NOT oily. Others don't glide as easily either. Gave it 4 stars because I can live without the smell, very... well mineral oil like. Soft on lips but have no desire to taste it. Will be repurchasing for my cheeks again for sure. #MuseOfInfluensters
marline m.
Bridgeview, IL
I want this so badly!!!And overall I really just think that this product is amazing because, I have bought it and have used it before.I really recommend it!!you guys should really try out this product, it is so beautifuly amazing!!! I used it before so I think you guys Wil love it
Nata M.
Philadelphia, PA
It seems like nice and interesting, with the variety of colors!!! It is also easy and practical for every woman to carry it in the bag or the pocket! Just in case of needing it!
Andria B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great little lipsticks they last a long time and have a nice color . I tend to mix mines with lipgloss for a better shine. Because the color make your lips a little dry.
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love the colors and how amazing and smooth it goes on. Makes my lips soft and moist while leaving the perfect color. Last long and doesn't clump up...
Maci R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great winter/holiday shades. Ive only used a couple times but love it so far. I wish they were bigger because they wont last long for someone who would use this product everyday. I would definitely recommend this!
Anna H.
Salem, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. It is so creamy and colorful. I love the color varieties. They don't smudge off badly and they don't have a bad smell or taste.
Anya R.
I love this crayon kit! It's so much fun and also great as a stocking stuffer. Definitely giving it to some friends this holiday season!
Lizet M.
I want to try
Daniela B.
Es de larga duración? Cuál es su precio?
gabriela m.
Caracas
What do you think of this product? Have they used it?
Imara L.
lo quiero , como hago para tenerlo?