Wander Beauty Carryon Kit uploaded by Aseel A.Wander Beauty Carryon Kit uploaded by Aseel A.

BY WANDER BEAUTY

Delivers a 4-in-1:

• shine of a gloss
  • wear of a stain
  • innovative gel texture blends for lips + cheeks
  • enriched with skincare ingredients for instant + continuous hydration

Ana A.
Ana A.
Las Vegas, NV
The colors look amazing, and the price must be just right!!!
I want to get it right away!!!
victoria r.
victoria r.
Sylmar, CA
I love how pigmented these crayon lipsticks with marvelous different shades and colors.
Chantelle W.
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
Absolutely love the colors and how amazing and smooth it goes on. Makes my lips soft and moist while leaving the perfect color. Last long and doesn't clump up...
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I would love to get this and would love to get back to u I love the colors of it and it’s so cute and little
Sharonda P.
Sharonda P.
morganton , NC
These crayons are pretty good. They go on smoothly and last long but get a bit cake like afterwhile.
April M.
April M.
Anaheim, CA
These look amazing ! I needa try. I love lips stains,lip gloss,ETC .I cant go a day without something on my lips ❤❤💋
Celise S.
Celise S.
Waynesville, MO
Love this, so smooth. Love the colors they offer. It lasts longer then most lip stains and isn't sticky feeling.
Maci R.
Maci R.
Great winter/holiday shades. Ive only used a couple times but love it so far. I wish they were bigger because they wont last long for someone who would use this product everyday. I would definitely recommend this!
Andria B.
Andria B.
Great little lipsticks they last a long time and have a nice color . I tend to mix mines with lipgloss for a better shine. Because the color make your lips a little dry.
marline m.
marline m.
Bridgeview, IL
I want this so badly!!!And overall I really just think that this product is amazing because, I have bought it and have used it before.I really recommend it!!you guys should really try out this product, it is so beautifuly amazing!!! I used it before so I think you guys Wil love it
Lizet M.
Lizet M.
I want to try
Daniela B.
Daniela B.
Es de larga duración? Cuál es su precio?
gabriela m.
gabriela m.
Caracas
What do you think of this product? Have they used it?
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Cambridge , OH
So pretty! I would love to try this! Lipstick is my favorite! Does it stay on all day or do you have to reapply through out the day?
Nafeesa M.
Nafeesa M.
Jersey City, NJ
Does these crayons wear best with our without foundation because I tend to go for more of a natural look?