BY WANDER BEAUTY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A set of bestselling eye masks that help brighten, hydrate, and reduce the appearance of dark circles. Solutions for:- Dark circles- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture Experience three innovative layers of luxury with Baggage Claim Rose Gold Eye Masks. The rose gold foil helps retain heat and prevents evaporation, allowing the maximum amount of serum to easily sink into your skin. The middle layer is elastic so the mask will not slip off while you're wearing it. The third is a cellulose fiber that condenses and delivers key ingredients efficiently, giving you all the skin-loving benefits you need. Hyaluronic acid delivers hydration to help diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Aloe leaf extract and lavender oil offer a cooling effect, while soothing and calming the under-eye area. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Created by a jet-setting supermodel and a serial entrepreneur and mom of two, Wander Beauty products are made to multitask the way you do. Enriched with powerful, globally-sourced ingredients, while never compromising performance to keep you gorgeous on-the-go, wherever you wander. This product is cruelty-free and formulated without mineral oil and synthetic fragrance. see more...

Review (1)
Jessica L.
This is by far the BEST eye mask I used so far, and they didn’t fail to surprise me with the result! I was already a fan of the gold eye mask when I received it from Boxcharm but this rose gold is definitely better! I really like how the mask is in the perfect thinness of foil layer which can retain and helps you are under bags absorb the serum; also they are not too wet, just perfect for your face to adhere… it is so great that I feel amazing waking up in the morning, this product totally opened my eye! I have such dark and puffy under bags that this product could be my life saver and yes, that means I highly recommend it and will definitely get a lot for my self!