Wander Beauty Baggage Claim Gold Eye Masks uploaded by Vanessa T.

Wander Beauty Baggage Claim Gold Eye Masks

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A set of individually-packaged gold foil eye masks to brighten, hydrate, and reduce the appearance of dark circles. If you want to know more… Experience three innovative layers of luxury with Baggage Claim Gold Eye Masks. The gold foil helps retain heat and prevents the serum below from evaporating, allowing the maximum amount of absorption into the skin. The middle layer is elastic to prevent the masks from slipping, and the third is a cellulose fiber that condenses and delivers key ingredients efficiently, giving you all the skin-loving benefits you need. Hyaluronic acid delivers exceptional hydration to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Aloe leaf extract and lavender oil offer a cooling effect while soothing and calming the under-eye area. This set contains: - 6 x Eye Masks It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Wander Beauty creates multitasking makeup essentials so you can look gorgeous on the go. The brand draws from global inspiration as each formula is enriched with skin-loving ingredients from around the world. Wander Beauty is color to be carried. This product is cruelty-free and free of parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, and synthetic fragrance.

• Does this actually help with dark circles, and if so is it a long...1 Answers
  • Do you see results instantly or after a few uses? I have tried ev...1 Answers
  • Would this last a long time on my skin!?1 Answers
Vanessa T.
I always had problems with dark circles and dryness under my eyes. When I'm stressed my eyes look even worse. The Baggage Claim Gold Eye Mask is helping me so much lately! My skin feels more hydrated, soft, and my dark circles less noticeable. When I use this mask before a big day, feels easier to apply my concealer and the makeup stays for long on my skin - probably because it's hydrated. I’m definitely adding this mask to my beauty routine!
Sydney V.
Tallahassee, FL
I love love love a good under eye mask! I have fine lines and dark circles so I use these anytime I get a chance! I love this product! It really hydrating and refreshing! I would buy this again definitely!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I tried these once and I didn’t see any improvement. I cannot be sure if they would have actually had any effect considering I could not get them to cling to my skin. They just kept on falling off. I would not recommend these at all!
Alyssa S.
Knightstown, IN
These look and feel sooo luxurious. Luxury is very important when I am going to spend this much on a product, but it was definitely worth it with this one. The gold color is perfect, and great for social media.
Kaila D.
Oakland , CA
I have very prominent dark circles and am willing to pretty much try anything to fix them. These foil eye treatments were good. I noticed after keeping them on for a half hour each, they made my undereyes feel refreshed and de-puffed. There’s no miracle product out there. But these were a good buy.
Soraya A.
At 30, anything the de-puffs the under eye area is my new best friend. Never thought I'd get excited about products like these but let me tell you, if you're not there yet, you'll get there! Love these so much and I really feel as if they do what they say they are meant to do.
Miranda V.
Finally decided to try these and I was pretty disappointed. They actually burned a lot and my skin peeled off after wards! I saw no improvement at all. If anything it made my skin even worse. I don’t recommend this to ANYONE who has sensitive skin!
Mik F.
Newport Coast
They are ok. Stayed in place for me. When you take them out of the container there is lots of serum. Didn't really notice any difference. Maybe after I use them again in a few days. Will wait til I use them all to decide if I will repurchase
Kristy V.
Nashville, TN
I wanted to like these. But I didn't notice any difference. It only received one star because of Instagram worthy shot. Other than that don't waste your money.
Shellie P.
Thomasville , GA
I really didn’t see any results with these. Had tried many eye products and found that this was kind of disappointing. Will not buy again.
Hanane k.
is it get rid of puffiness
Liga V.
I never tried these. Any good reviews for this?
Autumnn✌ S.
Williams, AZ
What are these used for? And do they work?
Agustina S.
Kokomo, IN
I so want to try this omg!
Selu A.
Acworth, GA
Hi lovelies! Has anyone tried this that has dry skin? If so, what did you think?