WalterDrake Hammonds Mitchell Sweets Caramel Marshmallows Candy

by none

Hammonds Mitchell Sweets caramel marshmallows candy are soft, billowy, handmade marshmallows that are deliciously dipped in smooth, buttery caramel, individually wrapped. Light, luscious and sweetly satisfying, this dreamy caramel marshmallow candy arrives in a generous 10-oz. gift bag. Caramel Mitchell Sweets Nutritional Information: Serving Size: 23g. Servings: 1. Amount per serving: Calories 70. Fat Calories 10. Total Fat 1.5g (2% DV), Saturated Fat 1g (5% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 45mg (2% DV), Total Carbohydrates 15g (5% DV), Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars 10g, Protein 1g. Not a significant source of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium or Iron. Percent daily values (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet. May contain traces of eggs, soy, peanuts and tree nuts. Gluten Free. Kosher-Dairy. Ingredients: Corn Syrup, Sugar, Invert Sugar, Evaporated Milk, Brown Sugar, Coconut Oil, Cream, Kosher Gelatin, Salt, Vanilla.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of WalterDrake Hammonds Mitchell Sweets Caramel Marshmallows Candy!
4 years agoKirkland, WA
WalterDrake Hammonds Mitchell Sweets Caramel Marshmallows Candy uploaded by Jasmin M.
I bought the small package of Red Velvet flavored caramel marshmallows. They are about 2" long, 1" wide, and 1" tall, which is very large for both a caramel and a marshmallow! The caramel is very soft and delicious, but the marshmallow is just a bit too tough to bite off. I was going to cut it up into small bits for an ice cream topping, but I couldn't cut through the marshmallow. I may try the kitchen shears next because it's too hard to just chew off a little piece. Overall, it's good, but I was expecting a marshmallow consistency more like that of a Peep. I do like that these are handmade in Colorado and there are only 12 ingredients, which is not a lot for a prepackaged candy! One of them is artificial flavor though, which I'm not sure was necessary. The red coloring comes from beets, so why can't the flavor be natural too?
2 years agolake helen
These are absolutely delicious they remind me of I candy are used to eat growing up back home in Boston. They are creamy chewy and so sweet and yummy I order them online and they never let me down. Fabulous candy
3 years agoNorfolk, VA
These are so yummy. The flavor is really nice. I Love the hint of cinnamon and brown sugar together.