BY DISNEY

Fifteen-year-old Winnie Foster (Alexis Bledel) is the beautiful, privileged daughter of the richest man in town. A disagreement with her domineering parents (Amy Irving, Victor Garber) sends Winnie outside the fence that surrounds her pristine house and protects her from the outside world, and into the nearby forbidden woods. Her journey becomes a far greater adventure than she ever anticipated when she meets the Tucks, a family of immortals that live deep in the woods. Parents Angus (William Hurt), Mae (Sissy Spacek), and their sons Miles (Scott Bairstow) and Jesse (Jonathan Jackson), stopped aging more than a century ago after drinking from an enchanted spring, a veritable fountain of youth. With the Tucks, Winnie discovers the freedom lacking in her own small world, and a romance blossoms between the mortal teenager and the immortal Jesse. With the local police searching for the missing Winnie and a mysterious stranger (Ben Kingsley) searching for the Tucks, Winnie must choose between immortality and a life with her new friends, or the life-and inevitable death-of a normal human. TUCK EVERLASTING is directed by Jay Russell (MY DOG SKIP, END OF THE LINE), adapted from the classic novel by Natalie Babbitt, and narrated by Elisabeth Shue. see more...

Walt Disney Video Tuck Everlasting
  • "Ben Kingsley does a great job as the man in the yellow hat, and the soundtrack is simply enchanting." in 1 review
  • "But it doesn't have the ending that you'd think it will---which makes it a really good film" in 1 review
  • "I remember watching this at school and it was one of my favorite movies they showed in school! " in 1 review
Destiny G.
I recommend this book, I love it I love it , very good I enjoyed every part of this, the movie is as good as this book, wish I can find it in stores, need help only find it online but I love it!
Jessica A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
One of my favorite movies. The story is so good and the characters seem so realistic. Alexis Bledel was perfectly cast. This movie makes you want to watch it over and over again. I still wish there was a sequel! I want to know what happens to the Tucks! The price for this movie is really great because it has been out for so long, so I highly recommend it to anyone who loves a good family friendly romantic but deep themed movie!
Felicia W.
Toledo, OH
This is such a beautiful adaptation of the book. They did a wonderful job staying true to the story that I fell in love with as a young kid. Sissy Spacek was a great choice and Ben Kingsley is amazing in everything. I still rewatch this from time to time and actually just showed it to my daughter. I really enjoyed the flashback scenes when Miles is telling the story of his own family. It plays like a film within a film.
Kelsey H.
RENSSELAER, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Disney did amazing. This movie gets looked over so much and it is a perfect example of morals. Winnie lives her life the exact way she should and you see everything fall into place. I love this movie and the soundtrack. The actors make you really believe in their choices and the ending had me in tears.
Kayla D.
I loved this movie when i was younger! The story line was really interesting! The actors were very good and the boy is really cute haha! I would recommend this movie!
beverly s.
this movie is just as good as the original novel. very sad. the soundtrack was sad and moving. meaningful plot. the actors were amazing alexis bledel was phenomenal. my favorite was when he looked on the grave and saw it was hers. realizing she decided to live and not just forever . but right now. when it counts. so worth watching . sad and such a love story.
Jessica H.
La Fayette, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite movies. I really love the old fashioned feel to the movie and how well developed the characters are. It's a really heart felt movie. It's bloody brilliant. I really wish that it could of ended in a happy love story, but I'm kind of glad it didn't because the way it ended made it even more heart felt and memorable.
Amber R.
Indianapolis, IN
I loved this movie as I was growing up as a kid. Still one of my favorites to this day! I believe it has great acting in it and amazing soundtrack! I enjoy every moment. my favorite part of the movie is when Jessie and Winnie spend the day together. I will always watch this movie.
MaryCaroline G.
Charlotte, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 5
This movie was so different from the book, which I found annoying since I loved the book so much. However, it was still a great movie, if you were not comparing it to the original book. Great cast and great storyline. Highly recommend, just don't compare to book!
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
It was a nice story of young loves and the downfalls of wanting to live forever. I haven't seen this movie in what feels like decades and I enjoyed watching it. I loved all of the movie and I don't want to give anything away for those who haven't seen it.
Tennille F.
PETERSBURG, NE
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Did anyone have a crush on the boy in this movie? I did!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
I haven't watched this yet but should I read the book first?