BY DISNEY

• I actually liked this movie. Don't you agree there should be a pa...1 Answers
Walt Disney Video John Carter
  • "Despite some bad reviews, I found that I really enjoyed this movie." in 2 reviews
  • "The acting was really good and the characters were dynamic." in 1 review
  • "I thought coming from Disney it would be more childish but I thought the story line was great and a good movie for adults!" in 1 review
Danielle W.
I love love love this movie!!! I wish they would make another one!! I’ve watched this movie so many times I could quote the whole thing! I love the plot behind it and the love story it tells while depicting the environmental outcome.
Carolyn S.
WAUKEGAN, IL
This movie did not impress me. Full disclosure... I missed the very beginning and the very end when I saw it on TV, but the ~1 hour of the movie that I did see was not very compelling and poorly acted. Maybe it would have been better if I saw the whole thing, but what I did see was not very interesting.
Angela P.
Harrisburg, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I really enjoyed this movie! It was horribly advertised and did not do well in theaters, but anyone who is a fan of the books will enjoy this movie! The acting is great, the effects are wonderful and it is a super fun movie to sit and enjoy!
Elaine B.
San Francisco, CA
I don't know why this movie didn't do better in the theaters. It's so full of action, suspense, and a little drama. The CGI was pretty awesome. The characters were developed. I thoroughly enjoyed this movie and watch it often with my son.
Renae W.
Nappanee, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I was surprised by this movie! I didn't expect it to be as good as it was! I thought coming from Disney it would be more childish but I thought the story line was great and a good movie for adults!
Influenster M.
I love this movie! I was really sad when it didn't do very well in theaters. The acting was really good and the characters were dynamic. The ending was a total surprise!
Lessie A.
Columbus, OH
Im not sure if i loved or hated this movie. It was strange but not in a good way. I took me three tries to get through it, boring but a bit confusing.
Kayti K.
Such a good movie! has some awesome animations and isn't to graffic. it is full of suspense and action and tells a great story as well!
marie p.
Salt Lake City, UT
This movie was under appreciated. It is visually stunning, great acting, action scenes. I watch it over and over. Kid friendly too.
Nikki K.
Plymouth, MA
Despite some bad reviews, I found that I really enjoyed this movie. Visually, it's pretty stunning and the story was pretty good, too.
Tanita C.
Springfield, MA
I actually liked this movie. Don't you agree there should be a part two?