BY DISNEY

• I actually liked this movie. Don't you agree there should be a pa...1 Answers
Walt Disney Video John Carter
  • "Despite some bad reviews, I found that I really enjoyed this movie." in 2 reviews
  • "The acting was really good and the characters were dynamic." in 1 review
  • "I thought coming from Disney it would be more childish but I thought the story line was great and a good movie for adults!" in 1 review
Carolyn S.
WAUKEGAN, IL
This movie did not impress me. Full disclosure... I missed the very beginning and the very end when I saw it on TV, but the ~1 hour of the movie that I did see was not very compelling and poorly acted. Maybe it would have been better if I saw the whole thing, but what I did see was not very interesting.
Angela P.
Harrisburg, PA
I really enjoyed this movie! It was horribly advertised and did not do well in theaters, but anyone who is a fan of the books will enjoy this movie! The acting is great, the effects are wonderful and it is a super fun movie to sit and enjoy!
Elaine B.
San Francisco, CA
I don't know why this movie didn't do better in the theaters. It's so full of action, suspense, and a little drama. The CGI was pretty awesome. The characters were developed. I thoroughly enjoyed this movie and watch it often with my son.
Renae W.
Nappanee, IN
I was surprised by this movie! I didn't expect it to be as good as it was! I thought coming from Disney it would be more childish but I thought the story line was great and a good movie for adults!
Influenster M.
I love this movie! I was really sad when it didn't do very well in theaters. The acting was really good and the characters were dynamic. The ending was a total surprise!
donna s.
My husband and I watched this movie with high expectations. the quality of the movie is great but it has a poor storyline
Nikki K.
Plymouth, MA
Despite some bad reviews, I found that I really enjoyed this movie. Visually, it's pretty stunning and the story was pretty good, too.
Krystal D.
Conyers, GA
I felt like this movie was well put together overall. The plot and characters was amazing and i can watch this movie over and over.
Lessie A.
Columbus, OH
Im not sure if i loved or hated this movie. It was strange but not in a good way. I took me three tries to get through it, boring but a bit confusing.
Rosalyn D.
Kokomo, IN
This was both painful and funny at the same time. It could have been much better but at least it was visually entertaining.
Tanita C.
Springfield, MA
I actually liked this movie. Don't you agree there should be a part two?