walmart.com

Why is the online so hard to work?
I’ve been trying to purchase a “My life as JoJo Siwa” doll for my 5 year old daughter since December. Anyone having any luck? They still haven’t restocked on Walmart online since then, & I’m on a waiting list to get an email when they finally do. Has anyone else run into these issues?
Have you shopped online?
Start your review of walmart.com!
How would you rate this product?
Peru, IN
walmart.com uploaded by Nathan C.
I'm not a huge fan of their website. The one positive is more merchants offering same products tends to lower the price. Other than that the Walmart.com website is usually confusing and a big hassle! The last time I needed something...like a tool that I wanted to pick up that day at my local store. I searched for it and the results came back with 1000's of results. So to find out if the tools in store stock you have to keep applying various filters and keep searching and searching... etc and it took me over 45min og searching, filtering and searching until I finally found the tool I wanted. So I go to click on the item and find it's not even sold by Walmart and will take over a week to receive it so, there goes over a hour lost I'll never get back! Sometimes theres a thing as having too much and the way the site runs is it's just way TOO many sellers on their site and makes something simple very fine consuming and difficult . I think they should split it up so they have 1 site with just tgrir products sold and shipped by them then another separate site where they're al combined!
Azusa
walmart.com uploaded by Roseanne B.
walmart.com uploaded by Roseanne B.
Walmart.com has Walmart Beauty Box. It can also be Googled on its own. Walmart Beauty Box is a $5 Quarterly Subscription Box that is 4 times a year with free shipping. My first box was Fall Faves 2019 purchased Dec. 31, 2019. Each box contains 5 items - $5. It came with: Jergens Lavender Lotion; Degree Spray Deodorant; Bic Soliel Shaver; A package of shampoo & conditioner of Herbal Essences birch bark extract; & Purely Inspired Collagen Peptides mix. Time was going by was unsure when and if I was getting the next Walmart Beauty Box. Today I received Winter Wonders. It came with: Jergens lotion (repeat-use quick r regift); Colgate toothpaste; Earth To Skin Superfruits Watermelon mask; Color Club Polish 1198 Its Complicated; & NYX 2 lip products a lip cream and lip metallic. This an underrated Beauty Box. Perfect for all $5. I am very happy with it please consider.💄👛💅👜🔥👍💄👛💅👜🔥👍
Canton, PA
I love Wal-Mart.com !! We live in a pretty secluded area an out nearest Wal-Mart is over an hour away ,so u can't always get there when you need something !! I use Wal-Mart.com alot !! They usually have alot more options than buying in store anyway ! Plus it is usually delivers in 2 days !! The down side is that shipping is 5.99,but that's not a problem if you order over 35$ worth of stuff,then shipping is free !! I guess it's still better than paying 15$ in gas for me to get to the store !! Plus like I said before it has more options for products to buy than if you did get to the store.....I like it better,delivered right to my door in 2 days.I usually make at least one purchase a month,and I'm sure that won't stop !!
Street, MD
I love Walmart's low prices and the stock of products they carry. I think they need to stock up better in general and the cleanliness and aisle space of stores don't compare to target which is cleaner and bigger. Walmarts bathrooms are always terrible with overflowing trashcans and dirty clogged stalls. During the coronavirus they didn't have the wipes to wipe carts down and sanitizer station upfront was empty and then days later it wasn't even there anymore. There prices are great, but their cleanliness and safety is not. And the bathroom being trashed and dirty is from seeing way before the virus, I did not go in there recently but I'm due it's the same.
Generally when I order something from this site, it comes fairly quickly.  I am currently waiting for 2 items that I ordered over 2 weeks ago.  With everything going on in today's world, I understand that things are potentially delayed.  So many things listed on the website may look like you can order them, but when clicking on it, you get the "out of stock" message.  It would be helpful to put that right on the front screen.  I will keep shopping this site, as the prices are generally very reasonable, but I sure wish they would speed up their delivery and improve their online customer service.
Fairfield , CA
I really used to like Walmart and still do but shopping there has now become a hassle. All the hygienic and beauty products are all locked up. I made a complaint to the company because it was only the products that were geared to people of color. They told me that those were the items most stolen. Apparently lots of others had an issue with that because Walmart then locked up just about every product in the self-care section. It is no longer easy to shop there and the customer service/workers is pretty terrible as well. I have had to find other places to shop because it wont be there unless I have too
Biddeford, ME
I absolutely love Walmart especially the Super Walmart that have food as well. It's pretty much a one stop shop. Walmart will met or bet others prices- even some online price. They even do it in the pharmacy with the RX App. (So if you dont have insurance download the RX App & Walmart pharmacy will met or bet any of the prices on the app.) The staff is normal always very friendly, helpful, and polite. Walmart always kept nice and clean. Not only do I love Walmart but I love a ton of the Walmart brand "equate" as well. I've found alot of the "equate" stuff is as good or better than the original & always a lot cheaper. I have a big family so saving money is huge & we always save at Walmart
trenton
I wish I could give a 5 star plus rating. I love Walmart.com. You can get a lot of the same brands for a better price than anywhere else, why would I go anywhere else for the same brand and pay more? The customer service is the best, it is like it use to be, the people seem to really care and want to help you, this is for all departments. I even now shop grocery's with Walmart.com. and it is the best and the grocery are fresher than the other two grocery online stores that I had tried. I wish they had cable tv and internet service, I would be switching :-) Thank you Walmart for wonderful service and prices.
Philadelphia, PA
The site has almost everything. If you can’t find it in store, going online is the next best thing! They compile all of the clearance and rollbacks for you too. Everything is super affordable as week and sometimes cheaper online then in store. You even have the option of delivery and pick up in store as well as pick up same day. They do sell third party as well which don’t have the pick up option. Walmart #SaveMoneyLiveBetter
Butner, NC
Sometimes when I can't find something in the store I will go online and order it.  Shipping is usually pretty fast and I like that they also offer products from other vendors so I can do all my shopping in one place.  If I'm not satisfied with something it's easy to return the item even if I purchased it from one of the marketplace vendors.  I've never had any issues with ordering my items from them.  One time Fedex didn't deliver my order like they said they did so Walmart replaced my whole order, no questions asked.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...