BY WALMART #10 in Online Retailers

Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
I used to LOVE getting things from Walmart.com and I do appreciate some sales they have as well. But I feel like they push too much for the pick up at the store option. Free shipping seems like a thing of the past unless you spend a lot maybe. I also find they made everything more expensive for some reason too. There used to be a lot of good deals. The clothes are off sizing a lot too because they have them made in different countries a lot of the time. Sometimes they send me the wrong thing or carelessly packaged and damaged items. Employee has made mistakes by re sending me the wrong thing even though I tried telling them the number may be wrong on the product as to begin with. Very annoying when I was on the phone for hours! I had to go to the store anyways during the holidays to return and wait ages in the long line. Why would I want to order online when the prices are more expensive then the store. That's just BS in my opinion.
Jonnay V.
They have a much bigger selection online than in store!! It's much more convenient to type out a product I want to find in the search bar than look through the entire store in person, trying to find it. They also have the option of local pickup on select products, which is great because the shipping basically ends up being free since it's being shipped to the store itself.  I'd say shopping on their website is highly convenient, and I haven't experienced any problems so far so I will definitely be back to shop online again
Kristen D.
Haverhill, MA
Shopping online at walmart can be a much better experience than going to the store. First of all, that product that may or may not be in stock at the store will be there on line. They have a much better selection, the only thing I really don’t like is that they’re now selling things through third parties. (Think amazon). I don’t know why but it kind of bugs me. It’s convenient to have it shipped to the store or directly to the house. And they have text notifications so you know when your order has arrived.
Tammy W.
Rock Hill, SC
I'm giving 3 stars because I've noticed that some of the online prices are higher to drive people to the stores that never have enough lines open and is always over crowded. My opinion of Wal-Mart has changed over time for the worse.

I have ordered online and picked up at the store with no problems. I would like to order groceries and pick them up, but I'd have to go to another town to do that. Another reason for the 3.

Wal-Mart you have to do better.
Samantha D.
Breaux Bridge, LA
I love that I can always find everything I need. I wish they were a little less hectic. It's always a problem when I need something from a department that needs a worker to get it for me because it takes forever to get someone to come and help me. Most of the time I wait for half an hour and end up leaving and going elsewhere to find what I need. Also I wish they kept more registers open, especially on busy days.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I use Walmart.com regularly. It is a very easy app/site to navigate. I like how easy it is to make/read reviews on products. I also enjoy their site to store shipping that is free. There is many good deals on here and well as a great selection. I also like how to can check to see what is available in store, and exactly what aisle it is in. I have the app and will continue to shop at Walmart.com.
Jacquelyn A.
Paw Paw, MI
Walmart.com is often misleading in that it lists different prices than what is available in the store and it also sells products from third parties, not available at their stores. If their customer service were able to answer questions or handle issues that arise as a result it may not be such a big deal but Walmart’s customer service both online and in stores is widely known as lacking.
Cora W.
Maysville , MO
I love ordering from wal mart! Although I have had some trouble with packages being lost in transit. It takes forever for orders to process and be shipped. You have to contact them if you haven’t had a change in status. Really annoying having to try and figure out what’s going on. Highly recommend they start paying attention and letting their customers know about their purchases.
Kayla W.
Pulaski, VA
I love ordering off Walmart's website. I can find things that may not be in my store because they're sold out or just not available at my store. They have great online customer service and pretty fast shipping as well. I like getting things shipped to the store for free. I like to buy things in the store so I can look at it, but ordering online is great as well.
Meghan B.
Liverpool, NY
I know Walmart.com is trying to compete with Amazon with the whole 2 day free shipping thing, but they don’t even compare. If I need anything from Walmart from now on, I’ll go to the store and buy it. My last few orders were a disappointment. I got the wrong items, boxes showed up TOTALLY destroyed, one even said “DAMAGED” in huge letters, yet was shipping anyway???
Erika T.
WYNNE, AR
Does anyone else have trouble completing Walmart reviews? I can't find the write a review button anywhere. This is the second time I haven't received credit for that reason. :( I've logged in. I've tried the mobile app, mobile site, and full website and STILL can't find it. :(