BY WALMART #8 in Online Retailers

Ashley R.
Walmart.com is somewhat overwhelming for me, they do offer a lot of stuff but you have to watch where your items are coming from because if you don’t like it, sometimes you can’t always just return it to Walmart. You have to reach out to said company to return it. Not too mention every time I’ve ordered anything from Walmart.com and needed to return it, it’s been a hassle. Tried to return an 800$ computer because when we got it it wouldn’t turn on, took it to customer service and they said they couldn’t return it because it’s already been returned? Ummm what? And then they told us to call customer service and come back instead of calling customer service for us and helping us out. And other unprofessional things followed but it happens almost every time we have tried to return something. They only reason I give this 3 stars is because I still shop in store and I love their savings catcher and how I can get money back when I shop if it’s found cheaper somewhere else.
Tricia A.
Roseville, CA
Yes I love Walmart extremely reasonably priced or I can get everything I want there I can take everybody with me and they can all go off and have a wonderful time picking out stuff I go in there to just buy a cessories sometimes see what they have on the sale rack and I'm blown away I'll come out with 10 things they would never have gotten 30 bucks where else can you go and Shop like that kind of love Walmart it's a great lower in-store to have in your back pocket imagine living somewhere you didn't have one I know people who do they die for Walmart LOL
Heather R.
I absolutely hate walmart. I do shop there but only because my fiance is a manager at one and it's convenient. The one he works at the store manager is so rude and only cares about business and uses my fiance. I barely see him at all anymore. He will litterally go to work at 6am and stay to work overtime until 1 or 2am. Which he does not get paid for because he is salary. Our son never gets to see him. It's sad. Ugh. End of rant. I hope all walmarts aren't like this to their employees.
Jessica J.
New Smyrna Beach, FL
I find the Walmart.com website to be really confusing and complicated sometimes. Also, I don't like that they have items sold by other companies or stores because it messes up the shipping. Also, sometimes I look online to see if they even sell certain brands or items in my store and they don't but it'll be on the website or advertised. It's can also be incredibly difficult to find things and the search really doesn't work as well as it should for most things.
Angela C.
Joplin, MO
Always out of stock on a lot of their items especially their clearance items because they never have enough product. I've also bad a bad experience when trying to use my Walmart card online where they took you order and then my order was in limbo for several days and they can tell me where was or if you had it or if it was going to be fulfilled I ended up getting my money back but I was really frustrated that the customer service kind of suck.
Katy S.
Winnsboro , SC
Walmart's okay I guess the prices are cheaper than some places but sometimes you can find sales at other places but it's not like it's ever posted online just kind of walk in there and you find it. It's they don't really have any brand name anything other than food. And don't expect to get any kind of organic gmo-free truly healthy food in there cuz they don't have it. They have what every other grocery store has.
Linda C.
Statesville, NC
Walmart has everything in one place, its literally the one stop shop store. That is the best thing about it, i dont have to go to alot of different stores to get what you need. There products are of good quality and they will match any price. The only thing is usually they dont have enough cashiers so it can be tricky finding a short line to check out at. But other then that this store is the best!!!!
Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA
Walmart.com is so easy to use I love the site to store shipping the only problem is I wish they would get rid of other retailers on their page. I go to their site to shop from them not from other retailers that are out of country or charge an exorbitant amount for shipping. Walmart.com has saved me many years around Christmas time when I just cannot bear to be in the stores with the amount of rude people
Michelle H.
I have try ed to use this for convenience, but not so convenient. Walmart is not the only distributor on walmart.com which to me feels a little deceiving. If there is a mess up with your order Walmart can not help you unless it was Walmart that you made your purchase with. Quite frustrating. I did find out that you can go to the filter on walmart.com and adjust who you want the distributor is.
Gladelina M.
Boston , MA
Love Walmart prices and great products. The online store is sometimes tricky because they offer items from other companies under their website, and the product will not be from Walmart. Besides that I love their ship to store options. This is a great feature, so you don’t pay for shipping but get what you want from a different location. Great store. Recommend this store definitely.
Erika T.
Wynne, AR
Does anyone else have trouble completing Walmart reviews? I can't find the write a review button anywhere. This is the second time I haven't received credit for that reason. :( I've logged in. I've tried the mobile app, mobile site, and full website and STILL can't find it. :(