BY WALMART #8 in Online Retailers

• How is online shopping in walmart🤔?1 Answers
  • Does anyone else have trouble completing Walmart reviews?...1 Answers
Alisha J.
Walworth, NY
Their website is easy to use, and even easier to find what you’re looking for. The categories are specific, and as you click on them you can narrow it down even further. There’s many different sort & filter options so you can look at only a certain size, color, price range, etc.
I’m giving 5 stars because my experience overall was great and I ordered several things (which have all shipped quickly...even with free shipping!) but one thing to take note of is they show items even if they’re sold out. I’m not completely sure why, but there were several things I clicked on to add to my cart, and they were sold out in every size. This is of course annoying, but it really only started happening when I was several pages in to viewing the products I was looking at.
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
I am already a huge fan of Walmart. Now being able to shop online has made me even happier, I love that I have the option of ship to home or ship to the store! This really  helped me out around Christmas! I just went to customer service and they would grab my already paid item, in and out!  you can find a lot of great deals on their online store however some items will tell you its still cheaper in store.. but being able to shop from the conveinence of your home is truly becoming a thing. I am one that uses it a lot! I would highly recommend using Walmart.com.
Megan P.
Walmart has amazing prices on everyday things! I go every year for my school supplies and basic necessities. It can be argued that some stores have cheaper prices on certain things, but overall Walmart will be your best friend. Everything is easy to find and associates are everywhere in case you have a question. The labels on everything makes it 10x easier to find what you need and get out. They do have music but you never notice until someone points it out ( at least i haven’t. ) I really love going to walmart because it’s quick and simple.
sarah o.
Shipping is so fast in my area w/Walmart so of course I heart them. We have a few locations (it's mainly Target world in our area) but I prefer to shop online with them. Oh, and don't forget to log in to Ebates before shopping - every cash back counts :) If you filter the Walmart site to search only for "2-day shipping" items, those will arrive quickly. At least in my area it's speedy. I usually use their site during the holidays. During those prime busy days I bounce from Amazon to Target to Walmart.
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
I used to LOVE getting things from Walmart.com and I do appreciate some sales they have as well. But I feel like they push too much for the pick up at the store option. Free shipping seems like a thing of the past unless you spend a lot maybe. I also find they made everything more expensive for some reason too. There used to be a lot of good deals. The clothes are off sizing a lot too because they have them made in different countries a lot of the time. Sometimes they send me the wrong thing or carelessly packaged and damaged items. Employee has made mistakes by re sending me the wrong thing even though I tried telling them the number may be wrong on the product as to begin with. Very annoying when I was on the phone for hours! I had to go to the store anyways during the holidays to return and wait ages in the long line. Why would I want to order online when the prices are more expensive then the store. That's just BS in my opinion.
Louie A.
Baldwin Park, CA
I recently started purchasing from Walmart.com and I have not encountered a problem, that is until I placed a "pick up today" order. The site advertises an option where you can purchase online and pick up the same day. I've had many problems with that feature. The order is always placed on a financial hold and sometimes cancels the order. It is not a good idea if you want to send a gift to your family in a different state.
Diana R.
Wilson , NC
So far I haven't had a problem with Walmart shopping online. I love that it gives you the option of being delivered to the store for free pickup or being delivered to your home. One thing I thought was a little strange was that Walmart had a lot of independent/individual sale merchants. Meaning it wasn't particularly coming from Walmart but a different sales person or warehouse. Either way easy shopping online!
Claudia K.
Alexandria, VA
It is the place to go where we keep repurchasing the cat’s Rachael Ray Nutrish food, great deals on Bernat Blanket yarn, women’s clothing items (capris, socks, under garments, etc.) DVDs, jarred artichokes, toilet paper, tomato sauce, and basic everyday home goods. My mom loves ordering online and having her groceries/items delivered right to her door. Shopping online has made my mom’s life a lot easier.
Alecia P.
Las Vegas
I am definitely a home shopper! I don't have to fight with crowds, people holding me up, or feeling rushed. What I enjoy most about  walmart.com is that you can do all your nongrocery shopping and either have it shipped to you for a fee or if you spend a certain amount it is free shipping. Usually I don't buy that much at once. I will buy maybe 2-4 items and have them processed with their, "Site to Store" option which is the best for me. I do all my shopping, I pay, shipping is free, Walmart gives me a day and I run in and pick up the entire order and call it a day. You can even set it up so anyone you want can go pick it up, they must show ID. It has been my preferred way to shop at Walmart for at least 5 years now. I can take as much time as I want browsing and I'm comfy in my bed! :)
Morgan P.
Wichita
I can almost 100% of the time find what I am looking for. Having worked there in the past I have a better understanding of Wal-Mart and how the process works, when shipment comes in, when they restock items, etc. I buy majority of my groceries here and some household items. The prices are pretty decent. I have trouble getting fresh produce but other than that I am satisfied shopping at Wal-mart.
Marquita S.
Richmond
Have you shopped online?
Erika T.
Wynne, AR
Does anyone else have trouble completing Walmart reviews? I can't find the write a review button anywhere. This is the second time I haven't received credit for that reason. :( I've logged in. I've tried the mobile app, mobile site, and full website and STILL can't find it. :(
Mary Camil D.
How is online shopping in walmart🤔?