walmart.com

walmart.com ? OR [brand:target].com
Te gustan los artículos de esta tienda?
He tratado de pedir the winterbox de Walmart ...pero la página no me abre, alguien más tiene este problema?
ALSO RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
Start your review of walmart.com!
How would you rate this product?
Kimberly T.
Oxford, MS
1,010 reviews
walmart.com uploaded by Kimberly T.
I love Walmart. When I lived in Los Angeles I had to drive an hour to go to one. Now that’s all I have. I’m obsessed with the dupes and affordable finds. I also live their new online selections. I post a lot of them on my liketoknowit. Like this slip dress which is $25 and the sweatshirt dress is $17. What a steal.
Maria A.
walmart.com uploaded by Maria A.
I love Walmart and cute cloths they have. Thank you so much all products give us so great for them.
Becky F.
Morehead, KY
walmart.com uploaded by Becky F.
walmart.com uploaded by Becky F.
Walmart has everything you need, I like getting t shirts from there, they are comfortable and have good quality, they are affordable and all all colors and sizes, my shopping experience there is always ok, ive been shopping there for years and will continue, I recommend this to others
Michele S.
Cleveland, OH
walmart.com uploaded by Michele S.
Our new patio set came at a great price and quality. It’s so sturdy and I’m sure it will withstand the elements of Ohio weather. We can’t wait to sip some wine outside on a warm evening this summer.
Kat J.
2,112 reviews
walmart.com uploaded by Kat J.
Walmart’s website is easy to navigate for the most part,... I do wish they didn’t advertise other sellers and companies because when you’re searching for a specific product, you basically get a bunch of mixed results that aren’t even directly sold and shipped from Walmart. If I wanted that, I could just use Google. But I digress,... Walmart’s website often has a nice variety of products not available in stores and they’ll easily ship the item to you or to your local store if you prefer pickup as an option. Free shipping is for orders $35 or more, which isn’t too bad. And because Walmart.com is connected to their overall inventory, you can even check what’s in stock at your local Walmart store before going shopping. I do appreciate the convenience of that feature...
Roseann L.
You can find anything here. Workers on the floor are helpful. Self checkout lines are great.
Natalochka M.
walmart.com uploaded by Natalochka M.
I got deep dish for baking or cooking in the oven. I like it since I do both of it! White color goes with all my table decor and also dishwasher safe!
Ivy J.
Lancaster, CA
walmart.com uploaded by Ivy J.
I purchased this outfit from Walmart for Halloween at a great price! I could not pass it up. I ditched the other outfit I purchased from another online retailer for this one. The costume is so cozy and it is decent quality. I definitely recommend Walmart!
Nancy R.
1,081 reviews
walmart.com uploaded by Nancy R.
I love my Walmart beauty box this month because I only pay $ 5 for shipping and come with amazing products. I love the hard candy settings spray, Tampon, hand sanitizer, Collagen powder, Neutrogena Acne treatment and Dry skin cream sample size. Really love it !
Fatima A R.
Antioch, CA
I loved this store it my favorite store and I enjoy shopping at the Walmart store it’s amazing
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Diana H.
1,116 reviews
il y a 5 mois
Juanita H. il y a 2 mois
Both it all depends on what your looking for
Edli N.