Sporting GoodsExercise & FitnessFitness SupplementsWalmart

by Walmart

Equate Calcium Citrate plus D3 Maximum Calcium Supplement Coated Tablets: Vitamin D enhances the absorption of calcium May reduce the rick of osteoporosis in later life

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Walmart Stores Inc Equate Calcium Citrate plus D3 Maximum Calcium Supplement Coated Tablets, 180 count!
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
These work just as good as name brand vitamins and it has the same dosage. Plus the price is much lower which is a plus!
Conette W.
Old Town, FL
I take these daily in the morning time. Great pricing on the bigger bottles since I share mine with my husband.
Rebekah N.
Kingsland
Works best to help with my calcium deficiency. The pills are on the big side but they do good
Kimberly P.
El Cajon, CA
I take calcium daily and have found this brand to be affordable and good quality supplement. I recommend trying the Equate brand if you want a good product at half of the price.  I am very satisfied with the Equate brand of products and they have a large variety to pick from.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
1,045 reviews
These are super cheap and long lasting in a huge bottle that is easy to purchase even on a budget. Its got the perfect amount of calcium. All the while not being too big or uncomfortable to swallow. They also don't leave a gross aftertaste after swallowing or immediately after putting in your mouth before you can swallow. They work great and I will continue to use them. I can trust the equate brand for all my health and home needs and there's no difference when it comes to this. I definitely recommend these.
Danielle P.
Akron, OH
The equate brand is great. For being a store brand it is usually hard to tell a difference with most of the products and I've found that most times it is drastically cheaper.
Carolina R.
Coral Springs, FL
Estas pastillas son geniales, posee todas las vitaminas que necesitamos. Excelente precio, recomendada
El E.
Goreville, IL
I'm actually taking these right now. They are easy to swallow, the price was fantastic, & they were shipped quickly to the store & I was able to pick them up next time I visited. Very satisfied & wholly recommend.
Nicole H.
Being someone who has had weight loss surgery and needs to take multiple calcium citrates every day and it is nice to have a cheaper alternative that works just the same
Kandiss M.
I have noticed that since taking this product, I now have stronger teeth and feel stronger all the way around.

Looking for your answer?