BY WALMART

Spring Valley Digestive Health Daily Probiotic contains:â ¢ Bifidobacterium lactis: Strengthens the immune system and may help with lactose intolerance*â ¢ Lactobacillus acidophilus: Promotes healthy bacteria levels in the digestive system, vagina and urinary tract*â ¢ Lactobacillus plantarum: Helps address digestive issues such as gas, bloating and irregularity*â ¢ Lactobacillus rhamnosus: Supports digestive health and healthy skin, and may help address diarrhea*â ¢ Bifidobacterium longum: Promotes healthy immune system and boosts digestive health* *These Statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Probiotic is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease. Contains no milk, milk derivatives or lactose. see more...

Christine B.
Cleveland, GA
I have really enjoyed using this probiotic to maintain my GI health. It help me to stay regular for sure without having diarrhea. I can definitely tell if I accidentally miss a day of taking it. Consistently and daily consumption is key, at least for me.
Samantha F.
Ashland, OH
I love my yogurt, but sometimes I’m not in the mood. That means that I need to get my probiotics from somewhere. That’s where this product has my back
Chelsea H.
Mustang, OK
Effective probiotic and does not have a bad or nasty flavor at all. One of the more affordable probiotics on the market as well.
Kristina S.
florence, nj
I take this probiotic everyday to help fight off infections. Since I began taking it, I have had a decrease in GI symptoms.
Jacksenia M.
My dogs love this brand and product. I've tried others and they won't eat them. Definitely a fan fave at my house.
Katrina E.
Oshawa , ON
My cats didn’t like it , they eat it it I mix it with their regular food but turn their nose up when I serve it alone . Lol . Good ingredients so going to keep trying