Walmart Parent's Choice Sensitive Aloe Baby Wipes, 1152 Count

by Walmart

Parent's Choice Sensitive Baby Wipes: Infused with soothing aloe extract Fragrance FreeUltra Thick and DurableGentle as WaterMade with 100% plant-based material Hypoallergenic and pH balanced

Are these good baby wipes? Are they compared to another brand?
What brand would you compare these to most?
Start your review of Walmart Parent's Choice Sensitive Aloe Baby Wipes, 1152 Count!
Sacramento
Walmart Parent's Choice Sensitive Aloe Baby Wipes, 1152 Count uploaded by stephanie K.
Purchased at: Walmart
Okay so my heathen is a sensitive Sally in the skin department, as am I 😭 . Huggies are what worked best for her but I've been trying out all the different wipes cause I'm picky but im also a penny pincher if I can be . I used to hate the parents choice wipes but after they redid their line I'm pleased to say they're pretty great 🐯. They have a great texture , the wipe holds well an doesnt rip easy which I found the huggies an Pampers did . I haven't had any issues with rashes or redness , they've held up to the worst of messes so far an I use them to clean up everything hands feet , faces , asses and ravioli covered walls . 99% water an plant based derived ingredient are also a plus . 👏👏 oh and the fact that you can get like 1100 of these bad boiiiss for like 13 bucks is 👌
Philadelphia
I love these wipes, they come in handy on the go and they feel great and don't dry me out like others. I wish they would come more individually packaged at the Walmart I frequent. I made my sister switch to these for my niece and she has fallen in love with them
The wipes are definitely the best I ever tried, they're fragrance free,hypoallergenic, ph balanced, and the soothing aloe works great, my baby hasn't get rash ever one time since she was born! I'll definitely keep using and buying these product!
Lehigh Acres, FL
These are my favorite wipes to use for my babies! They are very affordable and you get so many more wipes in a package then the other brands. The packaging for the individual wipes are perfect for your everyday use!
Red Hook, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
Decided to pick up a pack of these to try them out. Normally use Pampers Sensitive. I was surprised at how much I like these. They're nice and thick. Quilted and super soft, nice and wet also. I prefer them over the Pampers sensitive now. Will definitely keep using these.
Florida
I bought these baby wipes on a budget and I could not be more grateful for a store like Walmart. Everything is cheaper and you can’t go wrong with the items they give. You can even refund your items for a full refund and it’s amazing. I would buy again.
Arlington, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these, and they're affordable. I think aloe is underrated and it is an amazing ingredient to help with your babies bum. Or even keeping a pack on hand in the car for a quick mess clean up option.
Waterloo
My boys have super sensitive skin and these worked amazing for them. I've also used the shea butter ones but they didn't help to ease their rashes much[when they had them]
New Prt Rchy, FL
Walmart Parent's Choice Sensitive Aloe Baby Wipes, 1152 Count uploaded by Crowned G.
I honestly like these wipes! Wipes, depending on where you buy them, can be expensive. But I have honestly tried the majority of the wipes from the Parent's choice brand (the aloe, miscellar, unscented, pear, Shea butter, and cucumber one). They all work great and don't irritate my family. Overall, these are good wipes! 5/5 🌟.
Castlewood , VA
Unfortunately my daughter got my sensitive skin with these sensitive aloe wipes she doesn't break out their very durable and they smell great Plus you can get a good case for a great price I have no complaints and definitely will recommend the other people that have the sensitive skin issue thanks so much for your help guys!