BY WALMART #72 in Baby Wipes

Parent's Choice Sensitive Baby Wipes: Infused with soothing aloe extract Fragrance FreeUltra Thick and DurableGentle as WaterMade with 100% plant-based material Hypoallergenic and pH balanced see more...

• What brand would you compare these to most?2 Answers
Erica N.
Middle river
I like walmarts brands of wipes. They are lightly scented. The wipes are soft and plush. The price is super convenient. You can get a 3 pack for $8. I usually double up on wipes with no concern that I'm going to run out because I like to stock up on these. And they follow all of the favorite scents. Even micellar water wipes.
Melissa M.
Wise
Unfortunately my daughter got my sensitive skin with these sensitive aloe wipes she doesn't break out their very durable and they smell great Plus you can get a good case for a great price I have no complaints and definitely will recommend the other people that have the sensitive skin issue thanks so much for your help guys!
Sam S.
Memphis, TN
These are the cheapest and best baby wipes. They're about 15 dollars but they come with a ton! They are cheaper than Costco brand. They are just wet enough to do a good job.
Katelyn S.
Modesto
These wipes are a hidden gem. I previously used pampers but love these way more plus the price is great. I have twin boys so i go through a lot of diapering items. Super cheap but quality isnt. Definitely a great buy.
Heather K.
mount union
I love these wipes. They are affordable. They are amazing. They are priced very well. They are effective. These are the only wipes I use for my baby girl. I got them from walmart. I recommend to every parent I know.
MK J.
I like these wipes a lot because they are thick and can uphold really good. They aren’t thin or ripe easily
Carmen C.
El Paso, TX
Surprisingly these are the only wiped my baby can use without breaking out. Tried mostly every brand out there and parents choiche will be the only ones we buy.
Latissa G.
Orland, CA
One of my top picks for baby wipes! These wipes are super soft, soothing, safe ingredients, and smells fab! A must for mommies 💗 They are SO affordable to!
Maddie A.
I use these as makeup remover, sounds weird I know but it doesn't burn my skin. I use coconut oil with. So far they haven't failed me
Jillian H.
mesa
Love these wipes used them with all my kids. I recommend them to every parent I know. Even after diapers