Walmart Mini Program Jessica Simpson 'Fancy' Women's 0.25-ounce Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Diana B.

BY WALMART

Jessica Simpson introduced 'Fancy' in 2008. This eau de parfum is composed of a blend of pear, apricot nectar, red fruits, gardenia, jasmine, toasted almonds, caramel, sandalwood, vanilla creme and amber crystals. Design house: Jessica Simpson Scent name: Fancy Launch date: 2008 Eau de parfum is available in a 0.25-ounce spray mini Gender: Women's Features a blend of pear, apricot nectar, red fruits, gardenia, jasmine, toasted almonds, caramel, sandalwood, vanilla creme and amber crystals We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

SeNeice W.
This is my daughter's favorite on Sunday's or special occasions. It is the bottle that perfect for purse for her. She has been using it for months now. I keep her supplied, so yes its in the budget to buy. The scent is perfect for young ladies whenever.
Amy O.
I am obsessed with fragrances. I have WAY too many. I usually don't care for celebrity fragrances, but THIS ONE... this one smells very high end to me and unique. It's very long lasting and all you need is just a squirt. A little goes a long way. This stuff smells gorgeous.
Randi I.
California
I have this perfume and I love it, it smells so good and it was a fair price and I got the mini one it is like a smell of heaven and I use it on special occasions because that is how good it smells and I don't want to run out and I am in love with it!
Michelle N.
Lexington, KY
I used this perfume when I was younger. It was way too strong and overpowering. I thought the bottle was very pretty and I really liked Jessica Simpson at the time. There is absolutely nothing fancy about this perfume though. It's very cheap.
Heather W.
Marion
Jessica Simpson cannot make a perfume that I do not love. I literally have them all. Fancy is one of my go-to's that I can use anytime of year for any occasion. The bottle is very pretty. Will buy many more!
Crystal M.
MILLINGTON, TN
This smells so good. I hate that it's only a mini size but I guess I will just have to buy another one later. I originally ally had this in a body spray from TJ Max. I will definitely buy this again.
Diana B.
Bronx, NY
I absolutely love this perfume. I have been buying it since I was 16. To this day I still use it as my main fragrance because of its sweet sugary scents. It smells delightful. If you are the type of person who enjoys sweet smells on you. Then this is the perfume for you. I 100% recommend it!
Jody B.
Tucson
Well worth the price beautiful packaging smells amazing I highly recommend it lasting wear give it ah try so you can see what iam talking about 💗💗💗😍😍
Alyssa G.
I love the mini size of this perfume. I don't wear perfume much do I don't need a giant bottle. The smell is nice and not over powering.
Stephanie L.
Dallas, TX
I love this perfume it smells so good i defently give ot an A+ im out of it right now but i defently am going to purchase another bottle
Jenny M.
Northfield, NJ
Does the scent smell good?