Walmart Marketside Chicken Salad

by Walmart

White meat chicken- Rich mayonnaise based dressing- ready to eat salad to enjoy any time

What sizes does this product come in ?
Start your review of Walmart Marketside Chicken Salad!
Nicola P.
Moatsville, WV
Walmart Marketside Chicken Salad uploaded by Nicola P.
Purchased at: Walmart
This review is for the Marketside Chicken Salad sandwich: this croissan’wich is really tasty! My mom picked it up & it was large enough to share. The rotisserie chicken was flavorful & tender, the celery was crisp, & the lettuce was fresh. The Best part was the soft croissant / it’s their in house bakery ones that my whole family Loves! #therightwich Walmart Marketside Chicken Salad
Dusty S.
Blountsville, AL
I love Walmart Marketside Chicken Salad! It is my favorite store bought chicken salad! It tastes amazing and is priced reasonable! I'm hungry just thinking about it!
Kayla B.
Love market side fresh products! I always buy these because it's so cheap and affordable.
Lyndsey S.
Duck Springs
My favorite chicken salad! It come in 2 sizes.. I always get the larger one because it is so good. It’s definitely worth the price!!
Amber B.
West Springfield
Purchased at: Walmart
It's ok. Not as good as homemade, obviously. The walmart bear me usually just has the cranberries and walnuts in it, so I don't get it often.
Gwendolyn J.
Little Rock, AR
I purchased this one time and one time only. It's your average chicken 🥗...nothing special about it but if you're looking for something quick it will do lol.
Tina S.
The only salad that I buy in a container. I enjoy the flavor but, a tad to salty for me. Overall, it is worth the money you pay.
Sydney P.
Delaware, OH
This chicken salad is amazing! It is so fresh and so delicious. It is more of a healthy option if you at craving chicken salad. I wish I had this recipe! It is an affordable meal and I would recommend to anyone to try!
Maddie G.
Nettleton
This is good. Although, id rather have homemade chicken salad.. but this is good if you're on the go and needing something to eat quick and cheap
Melissa F.
Saint Albans, WV
During the hot summer months I really enjoy some good, cold chicken salad. But I don't always have the energy or time to make my own. I tried this out and while it was good, I much prefer the chicken salad from Aldi. Nothing really wrong with this one, just personal preference!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...