BY WALMART

cooked macaroni- creamy mayonnaise dressing- ready to eat salad to enjoy any time see more...

Buy on Walmart
Chrissy D.
I'm not a fan of this. I didn't like the taste and I really didn't like the texture. I only bought it once and won't try it again. I bought it for a party. Other people ate it- maybe they liked it or were being polite?
rosalinda R.
El Cajon , CA
The macaroni from Walmart is really good it's a good value and it's very delicious. It's really inexpensive for the quantity of the macaroni that you're paying for.
Valerie C.
Lansing, IL
This is my go to for quick easy party sides. Taste great lots of product . Inexpensive and readily available in stores.
Michelle O.
Pine Bluff, AR
It has a great taste! The price is good too. It kind of got me hooked on macaroni salad. Definitely recommend.
Ashley W.
Newark ohio
I just bought this for my daughter's party and it was good! Everyone loved it. Definitely recommend trying it
amy w.
Sherman, TX
My family really, really, really does enjoy this Mac salad... We get it when we cook outdoors for dinner...
Jessica W.
Louisa, KY
So addicted! I could eat this stuff everyday! Great taste, great prices! This is the only kind I will buy!
Tonya C.
Metairie, LA
Try the bacon and cheese type. I bought this along with their fried chicken and it paired really well.
Athena M.
Calgary, AL
Pretty decent and easy to grab during the summers when you're in a rush and need something for a potluck or a BBQ. Decent value for what you get etc.