Walmart Macaroni Salad 2 Lb. uploaded by Wendy C.

BY WALMART

cooked macaroni- creamy mayonnaise dressing- ready to eat salad to enjoy any time see more...

Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
So good!!! I usually don’t buy the store kind I usually just make my own for a side for bbq’s etc. I came across this last year and bought it on a whim to try and it’s really good!

This is perfect for when you need a quick side dish and don’t have time to cook!! It’s full of flavor too!
Taylor B.
Delran
Love this snack!! I buy it all the time for concerts, picnics, family events and just even for myself. Great flavor and a good price. Not so much on the healthy side but I don’t even care when I buy because it’s amazing!
Callie C.
Yum! One of the better pre made macaroni salads. Very impressed and cheap! Of course doesn't compare to homemade, but a great option if you're in a hurry and headed to a picnic! Overall satisfied, would recommend.
Yesenia g.
El cajon, CA
I don’t usually buy store bought macaroni salad because I like making it myself but I bought the Walmart kind and it was really delicious. I liked that it wasn’t undercooked, really satisfying that it was up to par.
Britney H.
Los Angeles
The macaroni salad is addicting at times. However, at points, you feel a bit sick to eat it. In addition, after you finish, there's leftover sauce at the bottom.
Amber S.
Whitehouse, OH
It's got a good taste but it was pretty dry. I find that alot of the big chain stores have dry salads. Beef it up a little and it would be perfect!
Holleen D.
Hudson Falls, NY
Yuck . Nothing about this macaroni salad says home made. Its disgusting. I had to buy it in a pinch for a cookout. I was actually embarassed
Jessica H.
Lulu, FL
It's a good buy for the money. It's one of those you get what you pay for things. I'm not a fan of it but usually goes good at parties.
Keren T.
Salem, OR
Great for picnics! Always easy to find a product that's already made and tastes good. Would try it out if you like Mac salad
Carissa C.
Mandeville, LA
This stuff is delicious I have to stop myself from getting two or three containers every single time I go into the store.