BY WALMART

Naketah O.
I always use these shrimps when making my shrimp Alfredo they are great to grill on my griller them I put them on top of my alfredo sauce with the noodles and I make my Alfredo sauce from scratch by the way it's very good..
Yuridian M.
I believe this product is great. I love the taste of it because it doesn’t give a fish aftertaste. It is a good size and it cooks great with however we choose to make it. It does however contain a small amount of shrimp.
Yulisa G.
Fort Lupton, CO
I love these kind of shrimps whenever I find a recipe that deals with shrimp I always come to these. They are really easy to cook I really recommend anyone to try this.
Roy M.
Augusta
Cooked Frozen Shrimp from Walmart are great. I get a avacado, onions, peppers and cocktail sauce. Mixed with herbs, salt and pepper. Add a little lemon juice for a Holiday Appetizer. Looks beautiful in a small glass or bowl!
Kelsey S.
Pierre, SD
I buy these cause they are great! They are pre-cooked and frozen. They don’t take long to unthaw and great to eat how you want. Makes a great fast and easy meal or snack!
Heidi H.
Bangor
This product is super quick and easy to use if you need shrimp in a recipe. They are good cold on top of a salad with sala and sour cream or tossed into a pasta dish.
Sway S.
I'm a shrimp lover, everytime I go to the restaurants I have to get some shrimp. I buy these all the time from Walmart. Sometimes I grill them or sometimes I fry time. I peel them, devein, remove the tails and get them ready to be seasoned. They cook pretty quickly and taste delicious, thanks to my seasoning of course.
Brenda F.
Boca Raton, FL
Love those, bought them at costco, they are frozen and already cooked which is great if you are cooking a fast meal you just need to heat it up, i love it with pasta or even a risotto. shrimp is amazing of course make sure you are not allergic to it before purchase
Lindsey J.
Boston, MA
These are such affordable shrimp that I always choose these over anything else. They come in all sorts of the normal shrimp sizes and cooked and raw options. Usually, I opt for the raw because I like cooking my food rather than just heating it up and double cooking shrimp would make it too tough.
Shalanda H.
I love these shrimps. We buy at least 2 bags a week to cook. We make shrimp alfredo, grill shrimp, salmon and shrimp, shrimp fried rice, etc. The shrimps are a good size and there be plenty in the bag. I recommend this product to others because they are good and affordable.