BY WALMART

Gaby F.
Bakersfield, CA
Walmart Large Cooked Shrimp, 12 oz have been the shrimp i always get to make my shrimp alfredo, and my shrimp tacos. I was verry satisfied with the first time i bought them, and they are not alot or less for my familys dinner🙂 highly recommend them to all the house wifes 😌
Katie A.
Nampa, ID
I cook with this shrimp all the time. Thy are always nice and fresh and easy to quickly throw with your dinner. They are already cooked so you just have to thaw them out but I like to cook them slightly longer for a better taste after they are thawed. I think the price is good for seafood. I would recommend to anyone.
Carla W.
Conway
I love to use these when I need to prepare a quick dinner. I love how easy and quick they are. I think they are a good value. I like to sprinkle them with Cajun seasoning and heat them in a little olive oil or toss them on the grill to heat.
Naketah O.
I always use these shrimps when making my shrimp Alfredo they are great to grill on my griller them I put them on top of my alfredo sauce with the noodles and I make my Alfredo sauce from scratch by the way it's very good..
Megan B.
Grayson
I love this shrimp ! The brand is good and has great flavor. Can’t go wrong 😍😍😍 I love it in butter and garlic with steak ! It is pricey but that’s seafood for ya. I would buy again and recommend to anyone who likes shrimp
Jennifer B.
Oakland, CA
I use this shrimp if i make alfredo pasta but honestly idk but they seem to shrink a lot?It usually happens just with this brand.I now use the ones from target or even better costco.I wont be buying these again.
Hannah O.
South point , OH
I always buy my shrimp from Walmart. It about the cheapest place to get it. The only problem is i have to always get the biggest size because it shrinks bad. Other than that it’s super fresh and a great price.
Korina K.
Longview , WA
These shrimp I purchased at Walmart when began eating healthier after weight loss surgery. For being fully cooked they have pretty good flavor dir frozen products. I have repeated my purchase and would recommend for quick meals or healthy snack!
April P.
This is the shrimp I use when I make ceviche and it never does me wrong it always has a good taste and the fishy smell in the house after making is to a minimum and I will definitely keep repurchasing
Sandra L.
Perfect for when your in a rush and don’t have time to cook them! Easy cut, peel and serve! I love this on baguettes and salads! The price fluctuates depending on the current sale! But I feel like they’re quite affordable!