BY WALMART

Brenda F.
Brenda F.
Boca Raton, FL
Foodie Expert
Love those, bought them at costco, they are frozen and already cooked which is great if you are cooking a fast meal you just need to heat it up, i love it with pasta or even a risotto. shrimp is amazing of course make sure you are not allergic to it before purchase
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Converse, IN
Foodie Expert
I love this shrimp! I have bought this for years from Walmart and it works well in receipes or in shrimp coctail. It is great value for the price and and always taste great!
Marion  S.
Marion S.
New Orleans , La
Foodie Expert
Great price for the size and quality. Full shrimp are usually much more expensive then this and this are not over cooked.
Sway S.
Sway S.
Foodie Expert
I'm a shrimp lover, everytime I go to the restaurants I have to get some shrimp. I buy these all the time from Walmart. Sometimes I grill them or sometimes I fry time. I peel them, devein, remove the tails and get them ready to be seasoned. They cook pretty quickly and taste delicious, thanks to my seasoning of course.
Shalanda H.
Shalanda H.
Foodie Expert
I love these shrimps. We buy at least 2 bags a week to cook. We make shrimp alfredo, grill shrimp, salmon and shrimp, shrimp fried rice, etc. The shrimps are a good size and there be plenty in the bag. I recommend this product to others because they are good and affordable.
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Albertville
For what you're paying, these are pretty good. Of course not as good as fresh, but when I'm in a rush and don't want to go to a different store, these work well in some of my shrimp dishes. If you are wanting to eat them by themselves, I think I would opt for the fresh.
Gloribel H.
Gloribel H.
Newark
Foodie Expert
My family loves shrimp and we have been purchasing this product since forever! It's so easy to cook, just throw it in the pan and add spices and in like 5 minutes they're ready! I would recommend to others. The only con about this product is that the bag is too small!
Becky L.
Becky L.
Just had this for a cookout! Friends loved the shrimp! Flavor was very fresh tasting and I cooked mine in cilantro and lime! It was perfect and all gone at the end of the night! I totally will repurchase these and tell my family and friends who are shrimp lovers!
Tara B.
Tara B.
Foodie Expert
These are good for a mix in meal. Eating this plain is terrible! Adding them to a pasta isn't bad. They are fairly affordable but for an extra $1 you can get a real shrimp. I only recommend if you need to make a quick mea other than that they taste like rubber
Valeria P.
Valeria P.
Always buy this item at Walmart! For it being in a bag its actually really good. I had my doubts when my husband grabbed it and thought about how bad it was going to be. Turns out it wasnt what i expected. Now i will explore more with in walmarts food.