BY WALMART

Emily G.
Very easy to use! Delicious too! My family uses these shrimp in a variety of ways for different dinners. We have made shrimp Alfredo and just made them plain in the oven with lemon. I bought this item at Walmart and definitely plan on buying it again.
Naketah O.
I always use these shrimps when making my shrimp Alfredo they are great to grill on my griller them I put them on top of my alfredo sauce with the noodles and I make my Alfredo sauce from scratch by the way it's very good..
Megan B.
Grayson
I love this shrimp ! The brand is good and has great flavor. Can’t go wrong 😍😍😍 I love it in butter and garlic with steak ! It is pricey but that’s seafood for ya. I would buy again and recommend to anyone who likes shrimp
Hannah O.
South Point , OH
I always buy my shrimp from Walmart. It about the cheapest place to get it. The only problem is i have to always get the biggest size because it shrinks bad. Other than that it’s super fresh and a great price.
Korina K.
Longview, WA
These shrimp I purchased at Walmart when began eating healthier after weight loss surgery. For being fully cooked they have pretty good flavor dir frozen products. I have repeated my purchase and would recommend for quick meals or healthy snack!
April P.
This is the shrimp I use when I make ceviche and it never does me wrong it always has a good taste and the fishy smell in the house after making is to a minimum and I will definitely keep repurchasing
Amazing D.
Tolleson, AZ
fresh shrimp as always easy to peel and devein and thaws quick as well i love making shrimp alfredo with this as wel as just making butter shrimp! taste amazing i will continue to buy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maria B.
Pharr, TX
I love seafood and Walmart has them for a great affordable price there’s so many options I can make using shrimp. It great since it’s affordable and the taste is amazing
Leah A.
Bluffton, IN
I actually just used these last night for #tacotuesdays for our family dinner! They were great on the grill wrapped up in aluminum foil wit just a little old bay seasoning and some red onion and red pepper along with a few lime wedges! It was SOOO delicious!
Rose R.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect when wanting to make salt and pepper shrimp it is large enough to hold the seasoning. I use this with jalapeno, onions, garlic, and green onion taste great!!