Walmart Large Cooked Shrimp, 12 oz

by Walmart

Is this brand better than any other brand ?
Anyone tried this shrimp? I’m always skeptical with frozen seafood, but I love shrimp pasta.
How would you compare your shrimp to other brands?
Start your review of Walmart Large Cooked Shrimp, 12 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Elona T.
Palm Harbor, FL
Walmart Large Cooked Shrimp, 12 oz uploaded by Elona T.
Great product, pre cooked and easy to make when you don’t have time to cook. The flavor is the same as fresh shrimps
Edgardo  R.
Roma, TX
Walmart Large Cooked Shrimp, 12 oz uploaded by Edgardo  R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great shrimp I really enjoy the flavor fresh and delicious also the price of this bag is so affordable
Tracy B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Walmart Large Cooked Shrimp, 12 oz uploaded by Tracy B.
Purchased at: Costco
New Years Eve dinner: Shrimp Alfredo, asparagus, garlic bread and a martini 😋 Actually Costco shrimp, it comes in a large 4lb bag for $39. Large shrimp- always delicious with lots of flavor whether boiled, fried or sautéed. Yum!
Svitlana B.
Waconia, MN
Walmart Large Cooked Shrimp, 12 oz uploaded by Svitlana B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Awesome for cooking Paella or any other seafood dish! Affordable price and tastes delicious!!
Frances B.
Talladega, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this shrimp so when my husband cooks these for me I just love it there so good and there priced well also I cant think of anything I would do to improve this product so if you love shrimp I I reccomend you give these a try yourself and see how you like them
Ana V.
Walmart Large Cooked Shrimp, 12 oz uploaded by Ana V.
Purchased at: Walmart
This shrimp is so good, ready clean, peeled, good size, cooked.... Perfect for a quick dinner. My family loves it. Bought it in Walmart store. Walmart
Isaiah P.
Tarzana, CA
Walmart Large Cooked Shrimp, 12 oz uploaded by Isaiah P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Anyone who knows me knows that I am a true shrimp lover. I love love love love love love shrimp. I could eat shrimp every day with every meal I am an avid shrimp connoisseur. I love Raw Shrimp and I love frozen cooked shrimp you can’t go wrong with either or. Frozen shrimp is a great addition to any meal recipe you may have you can cook it with pasta, rice, as a side dish, as a shrimp cocktail there are so many varieties of recipes that you can make with frozen shrimp and it’s just so tasty fun, fast and easy to whip up and have a nice tasty delicious meal.
Kimberly S.
E Liverpool, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
We buy these large cooked shrimp from Walmart probably once a week if not more. They are soooo good. We all love them at our house. It is a good nighttime snack instead of cookies or chips and stuff. We usually eat these cold but sometimes I might some in a pan. They are really good like that as well. I would give these large cooked shrimp 10 thumbs up!!
Nicole S.
Elkton, MD
Walmart Large Cooked Shrimp, 12 oz uploaded by Nicole S.
Purchased at: Safeway
Delicious shrimp! I use this brand a lot, shrimp tastes delicious and not shewy. Sells for a good price.
Maria Guillermina  G.
Lafayette, CO
Walmart Large Cooked Shrimp, 12 oz uploaded by Maria Guillermina  G.
Walmart Large Cooked Shrimp, 12 oz uploaded by Maria Guillermina  G.
Purchased at: Costco
We find a different brand in Costco and we love it , definitely recommend it! We mix it with a little bit of garlic and green onions 🧅.