BY WALMART #78 in Cheese

Melts better and 1/3 less fat than cheddar see more...

Susan C.
Pearland
Kraft velveeta is a staple in my house. I ate it as a kid growing up too. My family loves it as well. Never dry or oily. I will only buy kraft velveeta. I tried other brands but ultimately came back to kraft. Nothing compares.
Now every time we have people over for a small get together, holidays, or if we have to bring appetizers to someone’s house this is our go to. We cut up the velveta into cubes and pit it into a melting pot, next we add totem to it and stir it until it has melted. This is so good and it’s gone in the first 20 minutes. You can even add hamburger or sausage for protein. This is super easy and fast and really yummy!
Sara R.
Laurel
Walmart always have great prices on their items. To be honest Walmart is the best place to buy the majority of ur items. But this cheese is the best one for Mac and cheese
David M.
Pensacola
This cheese is what I use to make my Rotel dip. I usually buy this from Wal-mart or Winn-Dixie and is great to use for crockpot cheese dips. Just add 2 pounds of cheese, 1-2 pounds of ground sausage, 2 cans of cream of mushroom and a can or two of Rotel and you’re set!
Abigayle D.
Olive Branch, MS
I love rotel, so my moms buys this all the time! It just taste so good and is a great snack for any kind of party's. Though, sometimes it's easy to make it too watery. You have to make sure you get the right consistency, but other than that, it's still great!
Sonnie R.
Tampa, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Absolutely love this cheese. It's easy to use and so very creamy. I use this for so many dishes. I will be using this again really soon to make my famous cheese apples for Thanksgiving. Pick it up at your local Wal-Mart
Crystal T.
Worcester, MA
This cheese is so good! I love putting it in my macaroni to make my Mac and cheese more cheesy and delicious! Or to put it on my steamed broccoli to make that really cheesy and good. Recommend this to all cheese lovers.
Racheal B.
West Portsmouth
I love velveeta cheese its fabulous i dont use any other cheese too cook with hardly you can add it to multiple things and it makes it amazing.you can purchase it at all walmarts and grocery stores
🖤Joanna T.
Chesterfield, MI
The best mac and cheese i have ever had!!!! It tastes so good and its actually made from real cheese. I feel like other brands just have powdered cheese while this has liquid cheese which tastes amazing !
Kay P.
De Witt, IA
Classic boxed cheese option. This one cannot be substituted for the store brands. Does anyone else think it's not right for cheese to be okay out of the fridge. Lbvs
Jaimie G.
Springfield, MA
Is this salty tasting .?
Stephanie  L.
Graham crackers or macaroons?
Debra C.
Von Ormy, TX
Velveeta so good for many recipes like mac n cheese and dips , nachos,soups lol especially if you love cheese😋