BY WALMART

Melts better and 1/3 less fat than cheddar see more...

Serina S.
Serina S.
I love using this cheese in my eggs for breakfast as well as melting it on top of pasta and even making macaroni and cheese with it. I also like using this to make cheese dip for chips when I am not in the mood to have chips with salsa. I love how creamy this cheese gets and I am so glad there are so many ways you can use this product!
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
I love cheese especially velveeta. I use this for everything from dips, to broccoli and cheddar soup to homemade mac and cheese. Always fresh and has a great rich thick taste. It is on the pricey side but worth it. There are a ton of recipes out to use and it's not salty like a lot of cheeses are.
Sam P.
Sam P.
N Tonawanda, NY
Velveeta is my favorite brand mac & cheese that I have tried, mac & cheese is my favorite food all time, and of all the different kinds that I have tried this one is by far my favorite. I purchase them at my local grocery store and it is for sure worth the price!!
Jess E.
Jess E.
Grand Jct, CO
A classic staple for many people's childhood, Velveeta is cheesy, gooey warmness. The epitome of store bought comfort food, it's easy, convenient and filling. Additionally it's inexpensive and can be used in a variety of ways and recipes.
Kianna A.
Kianna A.
This cheese is always in my kitchen. We are cheese lovers and we use it for quite a few recipes. Nacho's, cheesy chicken and rice, Mac n cheese, and many more. Great cheese, great taste and very much affordable.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Absolute favorite cheese! Cannot even think about making macaroni without using this product, nothing else compares. It is also great just to snack on!
Helen R.
Helen R.
I love velveeta and use it for all pastas, sauces, risotto, I love him
I love velveta and use it for all pastas, sauces, risotto, I love him
Allison H.
Allison H.
York, PA
Velveta cheese taste very fake and that is because it is. I only use this because it is so easy to create in different recipies.
Khoree L.
Khoree L.
These are so good! They're definitely not homemade baked macaroni and cheese, but they do their job! They're perfect for college.
Betsy G.
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
I LOVE this cheese. i can add it to my pastas, make nachos, etc. such a great taste and quality. my go to cheese!
Jaimie G.
Jaimie G.
Springfield, MA
Is this salty tasting .?
Stephanie  L.
Stephanie L.
Graham crackers or macaroons?
Debra C.
Debra C.
Von Ormy, TX
Velveeta so good for many recipes like mac n cheese and dips , nachos,soups lol especially if you love cheese😋