BY WALMART

Melts better and 1/3 less fat than cheddar see more...

Sam P.
Sam P.
N Tonawanda, NY
Velveeta is my favorite brand mac & cheese that I have tried, mac & cheese is my favorite food all time, and of all the different kinds that I have tried this one is by far my favorite. I purchase them at my local grocery store and it is for sure worth the price!!
Kianna A.
Kianna A.
This cheese is always in my kitchen. We are cheese lovers and we use it for quite a few recipes. Nacho's, cheesy chicken and rice, Mac n cheese, and many more. Great cheese, great taste and very much affordable.
Betsy G.
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
I LOVE this cheese. i can add it to my pastas, make nachos, etc. such a great taste and quality. my go to cheese!
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
It tastes amazing and it melts well. It's worth the price, in my opinion. It's my favorite cheese. :3
Kendra S.
Kendra S.
Port Arthur, TX
I love this cheese ! I make it with nachos spaghetti or something as simple as a sandwich .
Caroline E.
Caroline E.
Coatesville, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Velveeta, I love you! Velveeta cheese is the cheese I grew up with. It is home to me! I love the way it melts into a yummy cheese sauce! Also, if you have never tried it on a grilled cheese, you need to! I just try not to look at the fat and calorie content. Oh well, it is a guilty pleasure! It also now comes in convenient little blocks! They are the perfect size for a one time use! Velveeta Original
Barbara L.
Barbara L.
Brunswick, MD
Me and my family love this cheese. We use it to give a little kick to our Mac and Cheese. I tried other generic cheeses, but they weren't creamy and tasty as this cheese. I love that I can add it to chili to make Frito pies and make a dip for Nachos. I highly recommend this cheese to anyone.
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Macedonia, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
I use Velveeta cheese with two  party recipes I make.  The first one is just salsa and Velveeta in a crock pot.  The other one is similar, but I add sausage to the salsa and Velveeta. Both of these dishes go over very well at parties.  I do find that the cheese itself is very salty and unhealthy.  So I only recommend this for parties and not daily use.
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Hibbing
This is bought often in my household. It goes with basically any meal. In moderation I would say it is healthy to eat. I buy it typically at Walmart and other local grocery chains, in comparison to other Mac and cheeses, this is the best tasting and I would recommend it! Very easy to make as well.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Blackfoot, ID
Is it crazy that a grown woman could love Velveeta as much as I do? Probably, but I really don't care! I love how smooth it melts up and how it mixes with salsa to make the perfect queso with it. I also love how actually affordable it is. I would recommend it to anyone who like smooth cheese!
Jaimie G.
Jaimie G.
Springfield, MA
Is this salty tasting .?
Stephanie  L.
Stephanie L.
Graham crackers or macaroons?
Debra C.
Debra C.
Von Ormy, TX
Velveeta so good for many recipes like mac n cheese and dips , nachos,soups lol especially if you love cheese😋