Walmart Inc Baltimore Ravens NFL Deep Slant 46x60 Micro Raschel Throw Plush Blanket

BY WALMART #8 in Nursery Decorations

Curl up while watching the your favorite tv or movie with this warm comfortable 46 x 60 in. Micro Raschel Throw Blanket from Northwest. This machine washable and dryable throw blanket is trimmed with high-quality serged edges and made of soft polyester for superior durability. The officially licensed throw is brightly decorated with coordinated colors and designed with highly detailed printed graphics. Features Team - NFL. Design - Baltimore Ravens. Size - 46 x 60 in. Item Weight - 3.1 lbs. see more...

Rachel E.
Westminster, MD
I got this blanket as a gift for my football loving brother. He loved it! The color is vibrant, the blanket is a decent size, and it is so soft! It's perfect for napping on the couch and it adds an extra accent to the room.
aria z.
Perkasie, PA
I love this blanket! It's so soft and keeps me warm at night. It's compares to similar products but it's bigger. I bought mine at walmart. Pro: super soft Con: gets less soft in wash. I'd recommend to other parents if you love the Ravens and want to stay cozy during the game!
Mary F.
Middle River, MD
My husband loves the ravens so I bought this for him and he loves it. Very soft and a decent size. We have also washed it a couple times and the blanket is still as great as soft as when we bought. It seems they also have different teams. I highly recommend this.
sarah d.
Edgewood, MD
I'm a football nut and a die hard ravens fan. I love the fact I can but there products and so much more at Wal-Mart now.
Kyla B.
Sheboygan, WI
Who doesnt love walmart. Easy shopping, fare prices. Love layaway and site to store options. Makes life easy for me.
Christine S.
Binghamton, NY
The NFL blankets are Wal-Mart are great for presents. They are super comfy and really cheap and very soft.
Madelina V.
I like seeing different throws here at Walmart ! They are also very affordable for fans !
monica a.
I always buy here is my store number one and I had no complaints .. sopy a person that I really like to buy online for more ease of my time