Walmart Inc ASUS Transformer Pad TF103C Tablet Android 4 4 KitKat 16GB Embedded MultiMediaCard 10 1 HEC0TOWOX-2516

BY WALMART

ASUS Transformer Pad TF103C Tablet Android 4 4 KitKat 16GB Embedded MultiMediaCard 10 1 see more...

Rolando O.
Good tablet, good price, but not the best, it lags here and there and quality is alright, I'm sure they can put much more into it for a reasonable price, great gift for young ones for basic gaming and watching videos.
Peyton W.
I got this because I was in the market for a new tablet and I absolutely love it! I use it every day and it does everything I was hoping it would do! I have no experienced any problems with it so far and I love it!
Alysia H.
Asus is a horrible brand for electronics and I would not recommend buying it. They dont worl right and are terrible quality. Didnt work from day one.
Amber S.
Coeburn, VA
The Asus that Walmart sells is actually pretty good and always has a great affordable price. I've had 2 of these so far and I've always loved them.
Marilyn M.
Meriden, CT
It's a great tablet so affordable it's unreal the only issue is it takes long to charge but it dies really fast besides that it's great
Alycia B.
Romulus, MI
These were super tough and durable. Came in multiple colors and were perfect for my kids. Not too.big but still a good size.
Mallary E.
Bethel, ME
Great customer service. Visual quality is sub par but loads quickly and internet use is made easy. Great operating system.
Addie S.
grant
Great product. Made well and priced affordability easy to find and shipping was quick and easy. Must have
saad s.
Best product
Janice M.
Simcoe, ON
Eh, it's alright. It's not what you would expect. It reminds me of a cheap cell phone that isn't updated.