BY WALMART

Great Value Enriched Parboiled Rice: Long grain Gluten free Kosher see more...

Lin L.
Who doesn't like walmart. I cant go in the store and not spend money. Love love love it. Not to mention its at my FAVORITE store. The food household items beauty every department is the bomb and you cannot beat the price. I live for this store!! I have never went to this store and not found a ton of items.
Loyal customer.
Claudia T.
I love this par boil rice!! So i recently learn that you can make a awesome rice and rice dishes using par boil rice in the slow cooker/crockpot. If you use instant or regular rice the rice turns out mushy or under cook. But with par boil it comes out great even with long cooking time. The longest ive done was 4-5 hours
Wizdom N.
I grew up on uncle bens and this is the closest to it. It's not expensive and tastes just as great if not better! I always go to Walmart for their parboiled rice. My family loves it!
Debbie A.
Weston, WV
I get the brown rice all the time and it cools so quick and makes a good healthy meal with some added veggies I don't see paying $5 or $7 for name brand rice when it's all the same stuff and it's cheaper around maybe $2 for the Wal-Mart brand
Kelli D.
I love the great value brand for their price but also for the taste. Some generic brands just dont cut it with certain foods but not this one. Easy to make and can be added into any recipe or dish!
Sarah M.
York, PA
Great value rice is my favorite. I just add a little seasoning and BAM! I thinking anything Walmart for that matter is good! I often do the brown rice however I got this brand for the first time and will get this one from now on!!
Brianna H.
Troy, Alabama
It taste good. I would just rather it be easier to cook. It always seems to not be fully cooked no matter how long I cook it. I wouldn't refer this to anyone
Kayleigh W.
Radcliff, KY
Not the best rice, doesn't cook properly in my opinion and I'm good at cooking rice. It's a nice cheap price if you really want to skimp on quality.
Shammah G.
De Kalb, MS
I buy this brand of rice quite often. It tastes good as well as smell good. I cook it with many different dishes because the price is affordable.
Roxanne D.
Haileybury, ON
We absolutely love parboiled rice. My kids could eat this every meal if it was an option. The price is perfect for the amount that you get. I will never return to an instant rice every again! Highly recommend and if you struggle cooking rice, purchase a steamer! You will no regret it!