BY WALMART

• My favorite cookies & my favorite bakery always fresh & delicious1 Answers
Brianna S.
Walker, LA
These are an okay drink. I’m not a huge carbonated drunk person in the first place. But these are good for the price you pay. I know there are better options out there though
Ashley M.
Ocilla, Ga
The great value diet cream soda is a decent cream soda. Cream soda happens to be one of my favorite beverages, but this cream soda didn't really hit the spot. It is is worth the price. Its priced under a $1, so you can't complain about the price. But overall, its a decent quality for the price. its not something that I would set out to buy, but I have purchased this beverage multiple time.s
Carolyn C.
Auburn, NY
i bougth some wal-mart diet cream soda it was really good you could hardly tell it was diet, i like cream soda anywys  i make flaotes out of it or just drink it straight out of the can, my kids also like it and they don:t care for suger free
Alex F.
Clarksville
I have to admit I have an addiction to soda. I love Walmart brand soda in general because it is always cheaper than the name brand and it's a pretty decent price. Cream soda has been a favorite of mine since I was a child. It didn't surprise me when I purchased the Walmart brand and it was delicious.
Sam M.
Collierville , TN
The diet cream soda is so.....tasty!!! It will definitely quench your thirst. This is a cheap diet soda that many families can add to their grocery list. If you want a cheap diet cream soda, this is the one to get! It met my expectations and then some. Definitely grab this for your summer cookouts.
Olympia M.
Pleasant Hill
 This product is disgusting I do not like soda as it is but this really was the low low I don't like diet and I don't like cream soda but I thought I would give this a try because it was pretty cheap however that translated into the taste it was very bad and I would not buy this again
Hannah K.
Kearney, NE
Didn't care for it. It was way cheaper than the real cream soda but didn't taste the same to me. I am fairly picky so might just be me. I probably won't buy it again but for the price it is worth trying if you like cream soda!!! I like Walmart and will continue to shop there.
Rose S.
Trenton, NJ
I LOVE all of the Wal Mart brand sodas and I do buy them on a regular basis.  They are very reasonably priced and taste just as good as the "normal" brands. If you are looking to save some money will still enjoying a soda on occasion I recommend this store brand all the time!
Leigh M.
Hull, GA
As a busy teacher, I have been trying to eat healthier... this diet cream soda is absolutely amazing!! It tastes just like the normal cream soda and it so much cheaper than it! I will continue to purchase this soda because it tastes wonderful and is reasonably priced!!
shelly c.
I bought some of there Diet cream soda and thought that it was just as good as other brands. I always get sugar free because I am a diabetic. The flavor tasted good and I would differently buy it again. mainly because its less expansive then other brands.
Mrs J.
My favorite cookies & my favorite bakery always fresh & delicious