BY WALMART

Great Value Brown Rice: Natural whole grain rice Great for you Gluten free Kosher see more...

Lindsay H.
Ocilla, GA
Walmart brown rice! Amazing. It taste just like the competing brands that are 3 times the cost. Honestly it taste better. Rice is not just rice. Some are good and some not so great! I often use great value brands for a lot of my grocery and house hold item needs.
Ali V.
Toledo, IA
My fiancé and I are big rice people, and we're both college students so we're always buying food that is a bargain. This is usually the rice I get at Walmart and I think it's worth the price. As long as you cook it right, it's just as good as any other.
Alyssa B.
Billings, MT
Purchased at: Walmart
Great price and value! My family eats thes at least once a week! It’s easy to make and a great pantry staple! Definitely recommend!
Angelina J.
Metairie, LA
I get this rice all the time it is very good with anything I cook it with some red kidney beans and ground beef it taste amazing
Kylee C.
Quick and easy to prepare for a delicious meal. Goes well paired with almost anything you can imagine cooking and eating.
Kaley C.
Goodwell
This is good rice, I always buy great value brand because it is just as good as other brands and it it much cheaper.
Sydney N.
Akeley, MN
Tastes the same as name brand! The only reason I gave 4 stars is because the great value packaging is really boring!
Tobie J.
Rexburg, ID
I can’t even tell this is brown rice, tastes just like white rice to me! It is so perfect to use in a stir fry :)
Jena B.
This brand of brown rice taste just like any other brand of brown rice. The price is cheaper then other brands.
Gabrielle G.
I use this just about every night with a our meals it's great product I will definitely purchase again...