BY WALMART

Kristina T.
Ashland, KY
I love the smell of this and love even more using it when I’m sick. There’s just something about this smell that everyone loves, Plus it makes your skin feel so soft!
Oksana M.
Celina
I have tried epson salts before and they just don't seem like they work for me... this product is a reasonable price but it's just not worth spending money on if it just doesn't work. But then again I would recommend it for people who have soreness because everyone is different and it might work for you!
Jordan J.
Port Charlotte
These bath salts are amazing! I bought them to make bath bombs out of and the scent is calming and pleasant and they fizz perfectly for a warm bath. They weren't too pricey and worth the cost all the way, I would definitely buy again.
CIntia Estrada C.
Fort Hancock, TX
This bath salts are the bomb! Lol I used to used them a while ago and it always made me relax after a long day at school! It made me feel better and the smell was the best part other than how smooth my body felt afterwords
Summer H.
Wise, VA
I love these Epsom salts. I love the scent; not too powerful but relaxes my mind and eases my minor aches from long days at work. Makes my skin super soft and lightly scented. Definitely one of my regular purchases!
Madison M.
Wellington, AL
I love this especially the smell of it! When I want to take a relaxing bath I use about a cup of this in hot water and it helps with sore muscles and pain in my back! It very cheap and I would repurchase again
melissa y.
Salida, CO
Oh my god I love this epsom salt it is soo good I use it almost every other night I bought it at Walmart it actually helps relax me before bed and it helps with my aches and pains I definitely recommend this
Amy G.
College Station, TX
I used this to make bath bombs. It did the job! My bath bombs didn't turn out like Lush or anything, but they were fine. You get what you pay for! Typical epsom salt.
Jenna C.
Shiocton, WI
I love this soaking salt. It leaves your skin soft and refreshed. I bought it at Walmart and it lasted me quite a while. It's easy on your skin and has a relaxing scent. I would buy it again for sure!
Jan a.
I keep a bag of this product my my bathtub, love the eucalyptus smell, is refreshing and make my skin feel soft. The only con is that the bags does end comes with a measure spoon, sometimes I add to much product in my tub 🛀 well that is no good for my skin ph. I really wish the add a measure spoon, and the bag comes with some ziplock closing to keep product dry and fresh.