Walmart EQ EXFOLIATING SOLO uploaded by Charity H.Walmart EQ EXFOLIATING SOLO uploaded by Meyling M.

BY WALMART

EQ Exfoliating Solo: With cucumber, aloe and green tea Deep cleans and exfoliates Gently remove dirt, impurities and makeup Use daily for refreshed and invigorated skin Facial cleansing cloths are paraben free Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested Hypoallergenic for sensitive skin Safe for contact lens wearers see more...

Abbie J.
DeKalb, Illinois
Don’t use if you have sensitive skin!! They are a bit rough, because of the exfoliating bumps on the wipes. Don’t have a strong smell, which is nice. Removes really well (because of the bumps). My go to wipes if I’m in a pinch, but not my favorite.
Yaasmina S.
Aberdeen, WA
THESE ARE BETTER THAN NEUTROGENA!! Neutrogena is rough on my skin and harsh, but this one is NOTHING LIKE THAT. Also you get this one, which has double the wipes then the Neutrogena makeup wipes do. No room for improvement in my opinion
Samantha G.
Charleston
Love these Walmart brand expholiating wipes. They easily remove dirt, makeup, and impurities and leave your face feeling soft, clean, and glowing. Not harsh at all, yet not to gently that you don't get proper expholiation. I will be buying this product again. And I do recommend to all.
James J.
the deep cleaning action to leave your face feeling clean, smooth and refreshed. They're infused with extracts of green tea, aloe and cucumber. These makeup remover towelettes soothe, nourish and moisturize.
Meyling M.
Jacksonville, FL
This brand is very good I recommend it to closed eyes these makeup removers are super good, the towel is exfoliating has robust to exfoliate the skin is based on aloe vera and green tea
Monica J.
Dierks, AR
I actually use the equate makeup remover wipes, I found a huge box of wipes on clearance once for 5.00 and couldn't resist. I think they are a dupe for the neutrogena remover wipes and I like them better!!! I will be repurchasing and I highly recommend to family and friends!!!! They get the job done!!!!
Kelsey E.
Batavia, OH
I wouldn’t use these as a makeup remover because it is textured but I love to use these to clean my brushes/sponge as I’m doing my makeup. They also feel nice on clean skin
Becca R.
Reno
Really like the product. The wipes are a little rough with the bumps but it feels good after removing my makeup. Not recommended for really sensitive skin though if you don't like the roughness of the wipes.
Karla T.
Freehold, NJ
I love this product, especially in the winter months when my skin is extremely dry, using this exfoliating wipe before my day starts and after my day ends, has a very soft fragrance, affordable and great quality.
Victoria M.
Lewiston, ME
Love these! They take makeup off with just one wipe and my face has been so much smoother since I started using these daily! They clear up any greasiness and even helped me clear up my skin a bit!