BY WALMART

Mary T.
Wilsonville
Durable, convenient, and accurate for measuring out our dogs food. We use it each time we feed him and store it in with the food, but there is a hole on the handle to hang it if you wanted. We’ve bought two, only because we moved and lost the first one we had..have never had an issue so would recommend if you want to accurately measure your dogs food.
hope h.
Dog food scoop was not as effective at scooping as i thought it would be. It is a product that costs about 3.00 dollars maybe more that was overpriced for what it was. I wouldn't recommend it because you could get something from another store for les that scoops better than this. My experience with this product is it was very difficult to get large enough serving with each scoop not to mention the product is a little wide making it difficult to get in and out of the bag without spilling dog food everywhere. So personally i do not recommend this product unless they drop the price even then  I would recommend a soup can over this.
Destiny G.
New York
This is the best scoop in my opinion because it allows you to give your dog the same serving per feeding and the amount of food that they’re suppose to consume , i woukd definetly buy again if it gets damaged but i feel this product can last a lifetime
Abby D.
Lake Geneva
Does exactly what it’s supposed to do, scoops food out of the bin I keep it in. It does work well though, as a scoop should. It was extraordinarily cheap, though, and is definitely worth the purchase, however frivolous is may seem.
Raelynn B.
Cosby, MO
Great products that do not dissapoint. Keep my puppy happy and my bank account full! Helps with reward training. Walmart and Petco. I gain petco pal reward dollars. Good value for the cost. I would buy again.
Jenny V.
Waukesha, WI
It does it’s job. I used to use a regular measuring cup. But having this is nice because the handle is longer than a measuring cup and it really sturdy. It also isn’t expensive. Definitely recommend to other dog owners.
Kyra S.
Blaine, MN
Now I don't have to use a cup and I can just leave it in the bag instead of breaking glass in the bag on accident like last week's had to buy a while new bag of food
Serena C.
Tucson
Does what a scoop should do! I have dropped it so many times and it hasnt broken! Thete really isn't any smell to it because it is plastic and it picks up a lot of food in one go. I use it all the time tland it makes it easy to not have to get the entire dog bowl gross with food crumbs.
Liz S.
Oakdale
Fairly priced and easy to scoop with. Nothing you want to leave sitting around though because it’s not the most attractive scoop but it does what it’s supposed to.
Ashley T.
Wallins
Pretty good and durable just a little awkward to hold where my hand is so little. There was many colors to choose from and I've had it for a year so far and it's still holding up. It's very durable and dependable so far and I would recommend someone to buy it.