BY WALMART

• Has anyone found any other flavors that are good besides ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone found these cheaper anywhere else?1 Answers
  • Does anyone find these to be pricey for walmart brand I a...1 Answers
Walmart Cookies Iced Oatmeal Cookies
  • "One of my favorite cookies.They are in my fridge love with some milk.You will love it" in 2 reviews
  • "Just the right amount of cookie and icing." in 1 review
  • "These are just as good as any other name brand iced oatmeal cookie." in 1 review
  • "this is my all time favorite cookie." in 1 review
  • "These are so good with almost everything...milk, ice cream, peanut butter or alone!" in 1 review
Christine L.
Chesterfield, Indiana
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love love love these iCed oatmeal cookies. They are my guilty pleasure, but thats okay beccause they are delicious quality cookies without the namebrand mark up. I normally grab a pack or two during my walmart grocery trip. These cookies are not the soft king but they are awesome for dunking in a big glass of milk. Yummy
Haley M.
Hopkinsville, Ky
Walmart iced oatmeal cookies are hands down my favorite cookies. I don't think I could live with out them in my cupboard. I like to have them for parties but also myself. I'm a repeat customer & will be for as long as Walmart sells them. I've even gotten some others to love them because of these cookies.
Deanna G.
I prefer softer cookies, but these are sweeter which makes them nice! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a quick snack. The icing on top is a nice touch, and because they are generic, you save money too! It is a real win win. It is also a great cookie to dunk in milk.
Jessie R.
These cookies. bring me back to simple times. Sitting at the table with a tall glass of milk & dunking these cookies. These cookies are crunchy. So when dipped in milk they would get soft & be so yummy. Enjoy them by yourself, family or friends.
Maria R.
Dallas, TX
They're cookies...not anything special. They're a little dry quite honestly. Maybe it's the packaging that prevents them from staying fresh. I bought them because I had not tried them before and I like oatmeal cookies. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone, but I also wouldn't deter them.
kim K.
Bremen
WE LOVE A GOOD OATMEAL COOKIE. WE RECENTLY TRIED THE WALMART BRAND ICED OATMEAL COOKIES AND THEY WERE SUPRISINGLY BETTER THAN THE NAME BRANDS. LESS SWEET TASTE WITH MORE OF AN OATMEAL FLAVOR. I WOLD RECOMMEND THESE TO ANYONE.
Nancy S.
Inexpensive, but tasty cookies loved by family and friends. Reminds me of my childhood. These are best dipped in milk or hot coffee, as they are a hard type cookie. They are filling and not overly sweet and good for you because of the oatmeal in them.
Kittrena P.
Tastes just as good as the name brand!! All of Wal-Mart's products are cheap, and taste great! Occasionally they will have a sale on name brand stuff, we will still buy the Wal-Mart products
Destiny F.
San Jacinto , CA
These cookies remind me of when I was a little girl leaving cookies for santa I loved the frosting on these things I'm drooling just thinking about them right now lol
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Frosted Oatmeal Cookies..definitly a must have and the best part is that that they are sugar free. They are baked with Splenda and they  have no after taste. My grandchildren love these cookies which are far more healthier then the oter brsnds that are full of sugar.I would definitely recommend this product.
Michelle  D.
Fort Hood, TX
My favorite way to eat these are with milk. What is your favorite way to eat this yummy snack?
tiffany r.
Clarksburg, OH
Has anyone found any other flavors that are good besides oatmeal
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Does anyone find these to be pricey for walmart brand I actually found the same cookies cheaper at aldis
Leah P.
Murchison, TX
Has anyone found these cheaper anywhere else?