Walmart Colossal Peeled Shrimp, 14 oz uploaded by Shanya R.Walmart Colossal Peeled Shrimp, 14 oz uploaded by Ana T.

BY WALMART

Nubia G.
Great shrimp for a good price at Walmart. Seafood is not cheap and I love getting this bag from Walmart for the price. We like to cook a lot with seafood like cocktails and ceviche and even shrimp tacos and it feeds all of us 4 people and he have a little left overs too
Courtney W.
West Bloomfield
These shrimp were excellent! They came on a freezer bag that kept them fresh until I was ready to use them. The bag included instructions to defrost the shrimp. I used them in an easy stovetop recipe to make a healthy meal for my family. Will buy these again!
Tara B.
For being frozen shrimp these are pretty good. I usually just steam them & eat them (dipped in butter & old bay). They are fairly priced, but you can usually find them on sale at Food lion. I would buy again
Sarah  E.
Anderson, SC
I love this shrimp, it makes a beautiful healthy meal quick and easy you don't have to worry about peeling them or deveining them, but they are still really fresh and I love that they are still uncooked, it just feels like I'm getting an even better product that way not to mention they are so healthy for you! Love it!
Selina L.
El Paso, TX
I never seem to find it on sale, but I still purchase this shrimp. I enjoy the ease of not having to peel the skin off. Very quick to defrost, therefore it works great for last minute dinners. Never had an issue.
Maria S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Huge shrimp. I came up with this recipe. It a variety of seafood. I cooked rice as a side. It came out delicous. The shrimp were huge, and easy to cook.
Keysha H.
Denver
Love using this brand for my main different shrimp recipes I have. Always good to cook with raw shrimp instead of cooked shrimp.
Jennifer  B.
Iowa, LA
Love this. We buy them all the time. They are absolutely easy to use and always delicious. They are so very versatile.
Melissa B.
San antonio, TX
These rooms were really good and honestly for the price they were I cannot complain but how many were in the bag
Telexas T.
Georgetown, DE
Im a big fan of shrimp so im always looking foe a deal on them. Walmart is where i do 90% of my grocery shopping