BY WALMART

;b;Christmas Thumbprint Cookies;/b;;br/;;ul;;li;Shortbread cookies;/li;;li;Colorful vanilla buttrcreme;/li;;/ul; see more...

Jennifer P.
Bokoshe, OK
I absolutely love these cookies. I buy them every chance I get. I have not found any cookie that even comes close to comparing. These are delicious. They have definitely met my expectations.
Melissa Ann H.
Onalaska, TX
do i have to put a star these definitely  don't taste homemade and need alot of improvement in the taste i definitely wouldn't buy these for a party becuase they will most likely make u look not so good..
Haley R.
Anything from their bakery is wonderful! I love their seasonal items! Everything is cooked well and tastes wonderful. The prices are affordable and are just as good as the more expensive things.
Gabby G.
tempe, AZ
Christmas cookies anytime of the year cookies walmart always has them at a very great low price and most importantly they always taste fresh
Adrianna H.
Statesboro, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are some of the best Christmas sugar cookies. Every year I can't wait for these to come out and you can only find them at Walmart.
Rachel G.
Farmington, AR
Our favorite Christmas cookies. They're delicious and super addictive - I have to hide them to make sure they're not gone in one day.
Keisha H.
Could have better taste, but good snack to have. Inexpensuve. Recommend if youre just wanting a quick sweet treat to buy
Brittany V.
Mayfield, NY
Mmmm yummy very good made cookies at a nice price and i buybalot of food and more for walmart :) hehe very good cookies
Guadalupe M.
Chaparral
Great flavor and texture. Really soft and sweet for a great price. Some of my fave cookies. My kids love them.
shonna l.
This does work but don't all of them work every single one I had worked so I don't see why this wouldn't work