BY WALMART

cooked cavatappi pasta- creamy mayonnaise and sour cream dressing- bacon and vegetables- ready to eat salad to enjoy any time see more...

Latoya W.
Louisville
Its a savory twist on classic macaroni salad.I really love this macaroni salad. The combination of the bacon and cheddar is very flavorful. It the prefect side dish for summer barbecue this summer.
nycole a.
It was good. Loved the favor. Would recommend to all parts lovers. Cheap and fast and easy to prepare. Good for a quick bbq side dish.
Lisa Neckin S.
OMG this is awesome. Everytime I go somewhere or have a party I bring this with me. Everyone loves it and it's the first to go.
Kristine A.
Richmond Dale, OH
One of the reason i go to walmart is because of their deli. They had some of the food in the deli. Walmart has lowest prices.
Tiffany G.
passaic
The Cheddar Bacon pasta salad is very good! I can make it anything with foods for cooking . I will buy for it more some.
Rebecca V.
Duncan, OK
Everything from Walmarts deli is always fresh abd tasty. Low prices and good food, Who can beat that!? ...
Melissa M.
Livonia , MI
Seemed to be a big watery to me. Taste was ok but became a bit much after a couple of bites.
Emily I.
London
I love this pasta salad, I actually crave it, and it sells fast, but I have always been lucky to get it when I am shopping for other items!!! Makes other pasta salads taste bland. If you like macaroni salad, you have to try this!!! Definately reccomend.
Ana Z.
I love this, I could always eat it. It is one of my favorite foods, easy, fast and without complications.