BY WALMART

Tender diced potatoes- creamy mayonnaise dressing- ready to eat salad to enjoy any time see more...

Buy on Walmart
Cecilia A.
I love buying groceries from Walmart because surprisingly, they're fresh! I love this potato salad because it tastes homemade and it's always a hot at parties! I'm very satisfied with this product and will continue to purchase it
Alyssa H.
Milan, OH
It's not my mother in laws homemade potato salad but it's pretty good. It's very affordable and easy to just pick up and take with you for a cookout or family gathering. Overall satisfied with the Walmart potato salad.
Kendall B.
Henryetta, OK
This potato salad is probably some of the best store bought potato salad I've ever tried. Anything "amish" I've tried is good, but this is exceptionally tasty! It's always a crowd pleaser when I bring it to family bbq's.
Michelle R.
Seattle, WA
Sometimes you just need a deal when it comes to bbq sides. I don't mind the flavor of this and tend to buy it when I crave it and around the a Walmart.
Holley S.
Not as good as homemade but a very close second. Walmart brands are a great value and quality. Definitely prefer over mayo potato salad.
Emily M.
Goshen, IN
This is really good not bitter not sweet but just right. U get a lot for a great price and u cant go wrong with potato salad
Andrea T.
Kansas City, MO
Taste really good. Tastes homemade! You can also add your own touches to it as ive done sometimes. I bought this at Wal-Mart.
Destany P.
Rector, AR
Perfect for when you're invited to a cookout and don't want to cook! Lol it tastes great and can be passed off as home made!
Brandi A.
Everett, WA
Can I say yum! The potato salad always tast tastes fresh and light! I buy this potatoe salad all the time for cookouts