BY WALMART

Tender diced potatoes- Creamy mayonnaise dressing- ready to eat salad to enjoy any time see more...

Buy on Walmart
Morgan S.
This is an easy side dish. Good price. Potatoes are soft. Mustard base. Not too vinegary. Highly recommended for hamburgers and summer bbq meals. It's southern style. I am satisfied with this product as I would always buy it over making in myself.
Elizabeth M.
Naples
 I love this potato salad I purchase it every time I go into Walmart.  I don't think their double pork tenderloin is in the survey but it should be it is absolutely delicious and such a great tea all set the price
Amber T.
Cleveland
I am not a really big fan of potato salad and I honestly don't really know how to make it, but I love this potato salad. So for a quick easy meal especially when having BBQ I will pick this up and enjoy it!
Ashley C.
Wichita Falls, TX
This is a great on the go fish. Have a get together to go to but don't have time to make anything? This is it. Everyone always likes it although it isn't as good as homemade but it gets the job done.
Breanne E.
I prefer to make my own, this purchase reminded me why. No veggies, lots of egg whites. Very sweet but managed to be bland despite the sweetness. Save your money.
Jae R.
Battle Creek, MI
I'm not a huge potato salad fan but I'll eat it sometimes. This for sure is not one that I can stomach. I don't know why it just always gives me a stomach ache.
margarita v.
San Antonio, TX
I love their potato salad it is very creamy and taste very fresh. Almost as good as homemade
Buy it put it in a bowl no one will know it's store bought.
Megan S.
I tried this potato salad a few years ago and I still enjoy it. I'm not a big fan of potato salad but for some reason this is one I'll eat.
Emily W.
Cedartown, GA
My husband loves this stuff. He would eat this for every meal if I let him. It's his absolutely favorite ever.