Why do the managers treat people bad and get rid of the hard workers and keep the lazy ones?
Start your review of Walmart!
How would you rate this product?
Emily L.
Lancaster, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Walmart uploaded by Emily L.
Walmart is a one stop shopping store. From groceries to tires, they really have everything! They have everything under the sun there and their prices are very reasonable! The one thing that I dislike about Walmart is that a lot of their merchandise is locked up. So you have to go track down an employee and have them open it up. Other than that, I would recommend to people to go shopping at Walmart.
Loudbeauty L.
Mertens, TX
Walmart uploaded by Loudbeauty L.
I had so many compliments on this fit. Super stretchy material, didn’t need to wear a bra. Perfect for spring and go out and chill.
Andrea G.
Splendora, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Walmart uploaded by Andrea G.
Walmart has a clearance section for plants, they just need water, sun, attention, and love 🌱 Great prices for clearance plants. Buy a couple and recover them and then give as gifts or enjoy for yourself. Planted this beauty today 😃
Kristin S.
Wappingers Fl, NY
I have shopped at walmart for years and will contiune to go back week after week. I love that walmart has everything I may need in a one trip shop. Food always fresh and thet always have new makeup releases stocked.
Rose D.
Hinesville, GA
Walmart just is a one stop shop you find everything you need and clearance prices all in one place pick up your medicine you have it all in one space
Christina D.
Washington, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I use the brand for pick up groceries. One of the things I love about Walmart is I can also pick up anything else I could possibly need. Groceries are a reasonable price. It saves a lot of time for me, I do not prefer the inside it is clean and well organized yet a lot of people , way to crowded for me. I would definitely recommend Walmart.
Bobbie C.
Raleigh, NC
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Walmart uploaded by Bobbie C.
Walmart’s fashion items have been really amazing lately. This scoop dress is one of my favs!!! They have so many vibrant pieces right now.
Ashanti L.
Joliet, IL
Well let’s just say Walmart and I have a love/hate relationship. I love going there cuz it’s close to my house, the prices aren’t too crazy, and they usually have what I need. I also love the grocery pickup which is what I’ve been using for the past year and a half. Now I hate Walmart because it’s ALWAYS super crowded and they only ever have 3 registers open. No matter which one I go to it’s only 3 registers open. It doesn’t make sense. So I’ll just keep doing pickup for now
Andrea A.
Bakersfield, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Horrible service long lines management is horrible and no one ever wants to help in paint area.the worst management is gosford store self checkout cashier are crap take to long to help.
Yaquelin M.
Terrell, TX
I love buying at Walmart it’s so easy and I love saving money. But sometimes Im not happy because they don’t restock until week days and I usually go on weekdays because I get busy with work and home. I would love for them to change that but overall I love Walmart.