Walmart

What do you say about this boxing? Walmart ?
How was Black Friday and what deals did you find?
Who else lives at Walmart lol?
Start your review of Walmart!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“You can get quite a few good deals at Walmart, but I've had way too many bad customer service incidents there and head office doesn't seem to help at all.” in 187 reviews
“They have great prices for the most part and are everywhere around where I live but you have to deal with a ton of people when you go into the store.” in 95 reviews
“I use the savings catcher every time I shop at Walmart however I'm sure this is different in some areas but the area I live in our walmarts line are ridiculously long , its a pain in the butt to return something & they get an attitude very quickly especially when they mark a price differently than what they scan & they have to go to the isle to find the product but its 50/50” in 76 reviews
“...don't need, but there is no denying they have endless amounts of stock at low prices.” in 68 reviews
“You can get almost anything and everything from walmart everyone shops here once in a while from toys to food its a one stop shop !” in 64 reviews
What is there to complain about Wal-Mart? They have all that you need twenty-four/seven. I shop for my baby all the time at Wal-Mart and I bought her carseat there as well. Super cheap!
Jeez, where does one begin? Lol. This for me is a love hate situation. I shop here frequently and don't even mind when it's busy, but please have more check out lines open! My goodness!
Love, love, love Wal-Mart :) yoh can get everything you in ONE STOP! From your groceries, clothing, extra curricular activities, fabric, clothing, Kat minute birthday gifts, you name it!
Richmond, VA
One stop shop, however it is always a disorganized mess. It is so difficult to get in and out quick. Not to mention they never have more than 4 registers open at ANY Walmart I have ever been to.
Kearny, NJ
Walmart is Walmart. It has everything you need quickly. The quality isn’t always the greatest but you get what you pay for. I would say great place to grab things but it’s never quick.
Auburn Hills, MI
Walmart isn't my favorite store, but for some things there's just not another option or the price is too good to beat. Certain grocery items for instance and some housewares and a few health and beauty items.
shopping in store at Walmart is usually a great experience they seem to have everything I need at ok quality with a matching price. I almost exclusively do my food shopping at walmart.
Orlando, FL
Todo lo que necesites siempre lo consigues en Walmart 👌🏻! Puedo pasar horas metidas aquí, las cosas del hogar me encantan; (confieso que parezco una viejita en esta sección de Walmart)
Berkeley Spgs, WV
I’ve always shopped at Walmart and have had only a handful of issues In the store but I find it more convenient with my work schedule to buy online the little things that I need.
Las Vegas, NV
I actually hate going to Wal-Mart, you can never find an associate or if you do they never know where anything is or anything about electronics, but its cheaper than Target and unless you shop online there arent many choices.

176 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tbilisi
10 days ago
Johnae S. • 9 days ago
Looks not welcoming.
Richardson, TX
8 months ago
Tina C. • 8 months ago
In-store. I normally prefer online but Walmart started including third party sellers so it’s very hard to navigate now.